Chapter 21

“Alli don’t worry everything will be ok” I tell Alli softly as Cody stands there typing fiercely on his phone.  Madison and Kylie come running into the room.  “Hi I’m Kylie” Kylie smiles at me, Holy poo nuggets!  “Neva” I tell her smiling lightly.  “I know” She says cheerfully. I raise an eyebrow at her confused.  “Cody talks about you ALL the time” She tells me smiling.  I raise an eyebrow at Cody who’s to focused on his phone to pay attention.  “Kylie lets go find Alli’s laptop to get Sophie, Jasi, Ruby, and Giorgia on Skype” Madison says to the dark haired girl, they quickly run out of the room and another person bursts in.  “Alli” Billy says panting trying to catch his breath.  “Did you run all the way here?” Alli asks through her tears looking up at him.  “I was in the middle of shooting when I got Cody’s text” He tells her.  Alli stands up and runs over to him as he pulls her into a hug rubbing her back as she cries.  I move over to Cody and I nudge him. “Ouch” He mumbles looking down at me.  I jerk my head in Alli and Billy’s direction.  I hear him start to cuss under his breath.  I giggle quietly at his reaction seeing his best friend and his sister so close.  “Crap, Als I have to go” Kylie says walking into the room.  “Mom has a surprise trip to somewhere for us. They’d murder me if I’m late. I’ll text you later ok” Kylie says hurrying out of the room.  “Billy the director called he says he’ll fire us if we aren’t there in three minutes”  Madison says to Billy.  “I’m so sorry Alli boo” Madison tells Alli hurrying out of the room.  Billy kisses Alli on the forward “Sorry Als. I come by right after” He tells her and she nods her head slightly.  He turns and rushes out.  “ALLI!” Australian accents say from Alli’s computer.  We all turn and see Alli’s laptop laying on the table.  “Guys” Alli says rushing over to it dropping to her knees and staring into the camera.  “Cody get out” Alli commands her older brother as he retreats out of the room.  “Neva come here please” Alli says looking over to me.  I rush over to her dropping down next to her.  I look on the computer and I see three different boxes. One has two girls that look alike, one has a girl with long brown hair, and the other has a girl with a birthmark thing on her face.  “Why are all Australians so perfect?” I ask under my breath and I hear Alli giggle through her tears.  “Says the girl the world is in love with” One of the girls says.  “Hi I’m Ruby” She tells me.  “I’m Giorgia” one of the older girls says.  “I’m Sophie” The girl with the long brown hair smiles at me.  “I’m Jasi” The girl with the mark says. “I’m Neva” I tell them biting my lower lip.  “Aw Cody is right you are cute” Giorgia giggles and I feel my face go completely pale. “I’m going to play you a song” Sophie giggles and starts typing on her phone and a song plays through with a voice that sounds similar to Cody’s. “Girl don’t you cry your heart out!” They all sing to Alli as I sit there like ‘who the poop nuggets sings this, they sound like an angel.  Holy chickens. I need to find out who sings this. I close my eyes and listen to the song; I like this song a lot. I open my eyes when the song ends and Alli’s tears are slowing down.  “Who sings that song?” I say with wide eyes.  “Why? Do you like it?” Alli asks me.  “Um yah! That person sings like a freaking angel!” I tell her.  All of them burst into laughter.  “Go ask Cody” Alli smirks at me.  “BUUUTTTTALLLLLIIII!” I complain pouting. “I’m not telling you, go ask him” She tells me.  “Fine I will” I tell her standing up and marching out of the room.  “CODDDY!” I scream loudly and Cody appears from around a corner still typing on his phone.  “Who sings that song” I ask him.  “what song?” He asks me not paying attention.  “Um ya know the one with not crying” I tell him.  “Sing it to me” He tells me not really paying attention to what I’m saying.  “But Co- Ugh- Grrr- fine.” I tell him quickly.  I start to sing the song nervously not looking at Cody but looking down at me.  “don’t you cry your heart out” I sing to him, I finish up the song and I look up at Cody who instead of typing on his phone is staring at me.  “Why do you wanna know?” He asks me.  I walk over to him and I put my hands up on his shoulders.  “Because he sings like an Angel and I need to buy this song and all of them and fangirl over him and meet him, and fall in love with him and dream about him and and and- I don’t know” I tell him quickly.  “Oh really now?” He smirks at me.  “Yes Really, now who is it?” I ask him.  “You’ve already met him, Nevs” He chuckles at me.  “Don’t be a fart head and just tell me! I need to know! I’m in love with his voice!” I tell him shaking his shoulders.  He smirks down at me.  “You are so weird” He chuckles.  “TELL ME CODY ROBERT SIMPSON!” I yell at him. “Ill show you” He says to me taking my hand and leading me to a part of their house I’ve never actually been to.  “Sit” Cody commands me.  I plop down in a couch in a recording studio. Cody picks up a guitar and sits down and starts to sing to me.  No fucking way.