30 : Tacos and Hot Bods

Authors note at the end. It's semi-long. Rainbows, Rawr, Scibble! xx Shoutout to beckyjane9.

Everything Has Changed - Taylor Swift & ED SHEERAN.

Fabulous banner on the side made by futureworldleader! I love banners. I almost cried... Okay, on with the story.

Chapter 30 : Tacos and Hot Bods

"You can't be serious," Sebastian grumbled, staring at each of us in disbelief.

I bit my tongue, holding in any laughter. If he volunteered to cook for us, I feel bad for the guy. He had no idea what he was signing up for. I mean, this is us we're talking about. We're not your average group of young adults that make anyones' life easier. No, we make living difficult. I'd quit my job within four minutes if I was him. After doing so, I'd sit in a corner and think about the everyday struggles people face.

Just kidding. We really aren't that bad when you think about it...

Who am I kidding? I'd hate to be Sebastian. Instead of having to face us, I would lock each and every one of us in a room full of stuffed animals and Barbie dolls.

Better yet, make us fight to the death for entertainment. The Hunger Games, One Direction edition.

"Salt water? Is that really an option for lunch!?" He asked, narrowing his eyes at Harry.

I slapped my hands over my face as Harry doubled over into laughter. The moment Sebastian asked us what we wanted for lunch, that's when all the ridiculous options were thrown into the air. Well, half of them were okay if that counts for anything.

Tacos,

Sea water,

Nothing,

Josh Devine,

Peanut butter Sandwiches,

Play-doh,

Everything in the world

and boobs.

"I say we vote!" Niall proposed.

Un-shielding my eyes, I glanced across the pool to gaze at the Irish boy laying lazily on his chaise lounge. He rested his arms behind his head, pursing his lips as we all looked at him.

"That's not a bad idea at all," Zayn said.

I snorted loudly, grabbing everyone's attention. "What's the point? Half of the options we were given was total poo. I say we go with the only legit one, tacos!"

Decision making with eight other people wasn't exactly civilized. We all have our own preferences. Some want boobs, while others want everything the world has to offer.

Glancing at everyone, they nodded in agreement. Sebastian shook his head, mumbling something under his breath and stormed off into the kitchen.

"Do you think he hates us?" Summer asked.

"Of course not! We're a fun group of people," Louis answered in reply.

The entire room grew silent.

"I don't think that's entirely true," Liam spoke up softly. He turned over to lay on his stomach. "You guys seem to be giving Sebastian a hard time."