Bisky x monsters x teacher

The boys and I went back to the plaza where the tournament of rock-paper-scissors was being held. The event itself didn't have many worthy competitors. However the prize for such event had caught the attention of many people.

The boys and I signed our names in order to compete. I had a strategy done for myself, obviously with a little help from Gon after he gave Killua and I a tip in order to ensure a win in rock-paper-scissors. Always analyse the hand of the opponent as it comes forward. Their muscles movements, the slight movement for their hands indicating either rock, paper or scissors.

Analysing the movement worked for everyone so far. I would be able to win if I keep this streak. "Championship semi-finals, round 6!" The referee announced as killua and I step onto the stage.

'Fancy meeting you here, ready to lose?" I teased Killua with a smile. He smirked in return.

"I wouldn't be too sure about that, (y/n)." He replied with a cheeky smile. His hand behind his back was difficult to see his muscles tensing, it was much more difficult to analyse him as he was wearing a long sleeved shirt. 'Is he smiling? He must be bluffing!' I panicked in my head as I tried my best to figure out what to do. 'I have to bluff the bluffer. Double bluff technique!' I thought to myself trying to calm down. I have one in three chances to win. I smiled back to Killua as calmly as I could.

The referee started the match. Within a second, Killua's and my hand opened, giving us no time to hand analyse each other. I look down to his hand as it was extended. 'He did scissors, Damn, I should of done rock!'. "Killua will be advancing towards the finals!" The referee yelled.

I extended my hand towards his. "Good match, Killua." I said with a bright smile. Killua smiled as he shook my hand tightly. 'So warm.' I thought as I quickly turned around letting go of killua's hand before he saw me blush.

Gon finished his semifinal match, going straight for the finals against Killua. Once their match started Killua didn't hesitate and skilfully defeated Gon at rock-paper-scissors.

Killua turned around and smiled at me

Killua turned around and smiled at me. "Congratulations. Here is your prize the sword of truth!" The referee said as Killua quickly turned the sword into a card putting it on the restricted slots.

"Congratulations! That's one down!" I exclaimed as I highfived the boys. We left the plaza where the tournament was held as we decided that Gon should have the card in his book and that we also should fill our empty slots with duds in case someone tried to steal the card. For the duds we used anything useless that we found across the way, from flowers or stones.

A few people followed us and ended up using a random steal cards on either the boys and I. Fortunately they ended up stealing the duds we had previously set up as traps.

"The problem is how to protect this card, all the traps we set up can only work so much." I said a bit worried.

"Yeah, we don't have any defensive spell cards." Killua adds as we kept on walking.