-The Lost Rival-

Y/n sat on the same wooden stool from all those days ago, after the celebration which had taken place on her new position in the sins. Meliodas turned deadly serious, now focusing on the death of Gowther, the previous sin.

She knew Gowther quite well, but only knew his doll appearance and not the master himself. Now the doll was also gone, and the executioner will be brought down by the hands of the Seven Deadly Sins.

The front door creaked slightly as Someone walked in, turning to the side y/n was suddenly slammed into the wall, letting small pieces of stone to crumble onto the floor.

"Don't look at me" the figure spoke clearly, it's tone deep but also feminine. Y/n struggled against the force pushing her tight against the wall to her front. "What are you doing here!" She hissed with anger and shock.

The figure let out a loud breathe. "I'm here on an order...and my order is to kill the one called y/n, daughter of the demon king, a traitor to the demon race!" The figure strengthened the force against her. Y/n let out a groan as she fought against it, reaching out for the person behind her.

"Well, good luck with that!" Y/n growled, with another struggle, she broke free. Whipping around, yn was met with another strong energy, one that she couldn't see coming but she sensed it.

"Who are you!" She yelled out, regaining her stance as the bar's bench laid broken and destroyed on the tavern's floor.

The assassin didn't answer, keeping its self concealed in the shadows by the sense y/n had. "Fine don't answer me! I'll just have to make you" she smirked, pulling her hands into tight fists.

The shadows to her left seemed to blur and shift into a mist, y/n ran towards the shape shifting black. Before she could lay impact, y/n was yet again flung into the untouched wall on the opposite side of the room.

Y/n wiped a dribble of blood which trickled down the side of her mouth, let out a breath she flicked her gaze over to the door, hearing foot steps from outside. "Finally...now you're in trouble!" She stated, glancing back over to the shadows, which didn't appear to be moving or shifting.

"Wait.." she murmured, the door clicked open as Meliodas and Diane walked in. The blonde haired boy keeping a straight face as he glanced around the wrecked building.

"What happened" Diane mumbled, glancing around, then letting her eyes rest on y/n. "Y/n! Are you okay!" She quickly jogged over, helping her stand tall as Ban, King, Merlin and Escanor walked in.

Y/n let out a few tired breaths. Meliodas clenched his hands beside him, keeping his head tilted down. "What happened here y/n, who attacked you" He demanded, Ban walked over to him and King stayed under the door way.

Y/n licked the side of her mouth, taking in the butter taste of her own blood. "I was attacked" she said flatly, knowing he was upset. Diane kept her arm around y/n as Merlin walked towards an impacted wall.

"Who by" he said again, with the same tone. Ban rested a hand on Mel's shoulder. "Cap'n calm dow-" Ban was interrupted by his hard shrug, giving off a sign he didn't want to be reassured.

"Y/n, who by!" He turned to her, Diane took a step back. "M-Meliodas I'm fine, and I don't have a clue. They didn't allow me to even get a glimpse of their form, they hid in the shadows, they were quick.." King floated upwards, looking down from a Birdseye view.

"Quicker then you" Mel let go of his tight fists. Y/n nodded. "Quicker then me indeed, I didn't see them coming, I wasn't prepared" Diane frowned slightly. "That doesn't matter, you're alright and that's the most important thing."

Y/n turned her head to the side and gave her a thankful smile. Merlin crossed her arms as she studied some crumbled stone. "Do you think this was also the one that took down Gowther?" Escanor took a few heavy steps forward, Ban shoved his hands in his pockets, leaning back slightly.