Chapter 6

"Jimin!" Jungkook said as he saw Jimin laying down on tbe ground. He kneeled down beside him and cupped his face. "Are you okay?" Jungkook asked him but Jimin didn't answer. It wasn't because Jimin was hurt a lot. It's just because he's tired. You know, son of a rich man gets tired easily. Jungkook look up, only to find Yoongi walking away. No way! He couldn't just hurt Jimin then left after.

"Arietez!" Jungkook pointed his wand to Yoongi who was already close to exit. A lightning came out from his wand and hit Yoongi. The lightning made Yoongi stop. Jimin, on the other side, passed out for he's extremely tired now. He healed himself earlier before Yoongi and him met in the middle of the forbidden forest and that's maybe the reason why he passed out from tiredness. He also got locked up here because of some assholes who's always bullying him. Yoongi knew that Jungkook casted another spell again. His eyes immediately turned red and his hand charged a firebolt.

"Bolen arrire!" Jungkook casted another spell and luckily, Yoongi was quick to make a fire shield. It vanished the spell that Jungkook casted. Jungkook glared at him before speaking. "Don't you fucking go near him ever again!" Jungkook shouted at him. Yoongi frowned.

"I don't fucking care. It just happened that I saw him in the middle of this damn forest." Yoongi sneered as he went back to the gate of this forest.

Yoongi was now on his way to Jimin's house to get Yoona. Little did he know, Jimin and Jungkook was just behind him, inside a car driven by Jimin's driver. Jimin, inside, is sleeping on Jungkook's lap. Meanwhile, Jungkook is looking at Yoongi who's riding his bike. Jungkook frowned, he was thinking about what did Yoongi said earlier before he left. For your information, they managed to leave the forest because the headmaster of their university went there. Maybe someone reported them or knew that they were locked inside because when they were about to leave, the gate fixed itself and locked them inside again. Jungkook didn't really know if he was right to get mad at Yoongi. Jimin passed out because of Yoongi, right? Jungkook thought. Whatever Yoongi did to Jimin, he'll make sure that he'll pay for the consequence.

Lamp posts are brightly opened, giving light to their way. The sun already settled down, its place was taken by the moon. Yoongi doesn't have a flashlight in his bike so he threw a small fire bolt in front of him to give light to his way. Still, the car was behind him and it's making him curious now. He's riding for half an hour now yet the car was still behind him. He even passed lots of corners now and yet it was still behind him. Jungkook, on the other side, knew that Yoongi is getting curious by now. They have 15 ft. distance to each other so Jungkook told their driver to get closer to Yoongi. The driver was hesitant knowing that getting closer to Yoongi would be dangerous since he have seen Yoongi's power already and lots of people were saying Yoongi is an asshole.

For another information, the driver's power is lame for him. He's just tough and that's it. If you hit him by your car, he would get no damage but your car. Yoongi rode faster and threw a fire bolt on the car. He didn't know whose car was that and who's inside. Maybe some group of strangers who steals time of others, he thought. The driver immediately turned the wheel to the right but their eyes widened in shock as they saw another car close to them. Jungkook hugged Jimin protectively while the driver shouted in nervousness as he stepped on the break very hard but he knew it was too late. He knew the other car will flew on top of their car and they will die.

On the other side, there is the president of this country. The one who they thought is living for hundreds of years now. Little did the people know, they were fooled. Fooled by the fact that no one can live up to 120 years. You're already lucky if you live up to that age or years. People could die earlier from an unhealthy lifestyle and accident. The president was inside the car with his son. His son who helps him manage every people in this country forcedly. He was just forced to help the President, his dad. He doesn't really want knowing that people are being cocky, thirsty for time that could make them live forever. His son was looking at the view of the streets passing by, counting every lamp posts he saw and look at the beautiful man getting closer as he rode in his bike with a bolt of fire in front of him. Then the said beautiful man threw a firebolt behind him without the son of the President knowing. His mouth agape, he have never seen a fire controller before.

His eyes was fixed to the guy riding a bicycle and his heart started to pump harder when their eyes met. And then the beautiful man in bike vanished from his sight, that's only when he realized they are gonna hit a car who just avoided the fire bolt that the fire controller threw earlier. He closed his eyes, a tear fell down his cheeks. He was nervous but he has to do this for everyone's sake. He closed his eyes, a beautiful sound of a piano was playing in his mind. When he opened his eyes...

Yoongi thought that the car behind him was following him. He cursed in his mind, thinking of what do they want from him. Maybe they are some group of dickheads who steals their target's time and watch them die. Yoongi rode faster and thought he should throw a firebolt so that they would stop. "Hey, beautiful~" Yoongi's attention was caught when a cute guy opened the window of their expensive car and waved at him. He even made a flying kiss and after that, they both vanished into each other's sight. Who the hell was that? Did he just called me beautiful, waved at me and threw a flying kiss?! What the actual fuck. Yoongi thought. Then, he just rode faster. Jungkook, on the other side, opened his window too when the guy waved at Yoongi. Jungkook and the guy made an eye contact.