Part 67

Happy Reading

**********
N- And Avni????

D- Actually Mr khanna....

N- Actually What??? Where is she??? I am going to meet her.. right now..

D- calm down mr. Khanna....she is a fighter.....She has fought so well.....She is out of denger.....but!!

B- Oye....Agar out of denger hai...toh yeh pehle batana chahiye tha na...khamokha dara diya....Family members k sakal dekh.....

S- What's this?? Thoda muskurake nhi bol sakte the aap??

M- Beti hui hai...Kya iss liye aise muh banake rakhe the aap?? Hum beta beti mei koi faraq nhi rakhte hai....

D- Aap mujeh bolne ka mauka to dijiye......

Neil was thinking god mentally....So he didn't hear all these things.....just then reality striked him.....

N- but what doctor??

D- Yhi to mujeh koi bolne ka mauka nhi de raha hai...

P- Sorry doctor....Aap boliye....

D- She is very weak right now and she has lost a lot of blood...She may need blood....

As- So arrange blood for her na...

D- Actually her blood group is b negetive....which is a rare blood group..... Currently it is not available in the hospital blood bank.....So you have to arrange blood from outside.....

K- Uski koi jaroorat nhi hai....my blood group is b negetive....I can give blood to her......

N- Can I....Can I meet her?? And the baby???

D- Both of them are being shifted to the ICU....after that you can meet them..... Generally we don't allow any visitors because both the mother and the baby is a little bit sensitive right now....So we will allow any 1 person to visit her....

B- Baad mei to mil sakte hai na??

D- Yes....kal hi mil sakte hai aap....Now patient needs rest...

Saying this the doctor left...

P- I think it's obvious who will stay with Avni today....

S- Leave this..Tillu....Tu papa ban gaya....Khanna sab I can't imagine...hamare Tillu itna bada ho gaya....

B- Woh to hai...

When Neil entered into the ICU, he heard a faint cry along with the beeping sounds of the machines....Neil looked at the direction from where it was coming ftom and his feet froze there.......

There she was.....the symbol of their love....A nurse was checking her up.....Seeing him the nurse smiled....

Nurse- Aap???

N- I am her father.....

Nurse- your baby is very cute....I must say...

N- Can I touch her???

Nurse- you have to wash your hands for that....

N- I already have.....

Nurse- then you can take her....

The Nurse guided him how to take her....Neil took her into his arm.....Tears started coming out from his eyes.....She was so cute...so pretty and so tiny....and she stopped  crying....

Nurse- all babies are same...cute and tiny also..

Neil kissed her forehead...

N- My baby....See your papa is here....

Neil then looked at Avni....who was still unconscious..... Several tubes were attached to her body...

N- Avni??

Nurse- She is out of danger and will be conscious soon....don't worry....I am outside this room....so call me if you need something.....

Nurse took the baby from him and placed her on the crib beside Avni....and she left...

Neil took a stool and sat beside Avni....he took her hand into his...he kissed it ..

N- Avu....I can't believe that we have become parents now..... frankly speaking....I became hell sacred today....you know na...koi kaam thick se nhi kar sakti hai kya??? Agar tujeh kuch jo jata to??? Mera kya hota Avu.....

Neil was just sitting there holding her hands......After sometime she started gaining conscious...

Av- Ne....Neil...

And she slowly opened her eyes.....the first thing she saw after opening her eyes was his tear stained face....She remembered what happened and became restless...

Av- Neil....Neil...my baby...

N- Ssh!!! Avu.... everything is fine.....Now we are parents of a baby girl...as beautiful as me...

Saying this he peaked her lips....

N- Thank you for giving me the best gift of my entire life..I love you..

Av- What?? Really??

N- Yess Avu...It's a baby girl....See I told you na.....We are having a baby girl....I won Avu....

Av- I wanna see her...

N- ok....I am calling the Nurse...

**********
Please do vote and comment