Chapter: Breaking Free

Colby's POV
Wednesday
(Offensive language, trigger warning)

"Colby, I got it," Sam said nudging me.

I lifted my head off my computer keyboard and looked at him confused.

"What," I said. Then something in the brain clicked and then I realized what he was saying.

"How'd you find it? What time is it? Where is it?." I was so happy that we could finally find our brothers.

"I was on Google Maps and entered the coordinates and I found it. It's 5:56 A.M.
It's in the middle of the woods, where nobody could hear them. The closest neighborhood is an hour away from there." I felt bad for leaving Sam to do all the work, but I wasn't really helping either way.

"When should we go?" It was pretty early and I didn't know if he wanted to sleep a little.

"Let's go at 8, I need my beauty sleep."

Sam and I got in the bed and pulled the covers over our bodies, I closed my eyes and went to sleep. I swear I heard footsteps in our room, I didn't think much of it since we had just turned off the lights. I left it alone and went to sleep.

I slightly opened my eyes to see the sun beaming through the windows, right on my face. Wait all the curtains were closed. I quickly sat up and examined the room. Yesterday we had cleaned up all the mess that was caused by the psycho. All the curtains were open, my computer was smashed (I had that for years), all the paintings were destroyed, Sam's suitcase was opened and I had a cut on my leg.

"Sam wakes up," I said frantically.

"What, what happened." He said covering his face with a pillow.

"Why don't you wake up and see what happened." He lifted up the pillow off his face and sat up, after quickly rubbing his eyes.

"We're going to have to pay so much for this." Out of everything that's all he thinks of.

"Seriously Sam, your thinking about that when I have a huge ass cut on my leg. So much for being my best friend."
Sam looked down at my leg and his mouth flew open.

"Holy shit, we need to get that cleaned up." Before he got up, he looked at his legs to make sure he had no cuts.

I kind of liked the sting from the Hydrogen peroxide. Shit, I can't get back into old habits. Sam will think I'm a freak and will never want to be with me. I felt a strong pain go through my head before the voices came back.

Don't let him clean your leg
You wanted to cut
Feel the pain
You deserve the pain
You're just a worthless fag
Sam doesn't love you
He's just pretending to love you, so he can find his brother
No one will EVER love you

I felt a tear run down my face, these voices almost killed me, and now I wanted to push Sam off me and grab something sharp and just cut until I fell unconscious.

"Colby are you okay." I saw the worried look on his face, it made me want to tell him the truth but I couldn't.

"Yeah, just hurts a little." I wanted more pain, I wanted the voices to go away but I knew they wouldn't leave.

"We have to go in about an hour, do you think you'll be able to walk?" I wasn't that deep so the pain wasn't going to bother me.

"Yeah."

Sam cleaned up the bathroom while I went to the living room. I grabbed my laptop and threw it in the trash. I looked over at Sam's and saw that he was not damaged but had an envelope on it.

"Sam come in here."

I opened the envelope and saw a picture of us, it was a picture of us in a car KISSING. They must have followed us, but how did they get it without us noticing? The only thing near us was a forest, they must be psycho nobody runs through the woods for a picture. Not even the crazy number 1 fan. I gave it to Sam and then opened the note.

Sam and Colby,
Colby good job telling your parents what you think of them, it was awesome to watch. Sam, you're weak, you couldn't even stand up for yourself. See, you guys actually were smart enough to figure out where we are. Well, Sam is the smart one. Colby, you're the dumb one. See you guys in a couple of hours your brothers are fun as a punching bag.

My blood was boiling just like when I went to my parent's house, except I was ready to physically hurt them. I gave Sam the letter and saw the hurt in his eyes.

"How'd they get in here," Sam said reading the letter.

"I don't know. But it doesn't matter how. What matters is getting our brothers. Can you send me the address? I'll drive." I said grabbing my keys.

Sam sent me the address and we got in the car. As we were driving, I noticed something in Sam's pocket. It was a gun. I couldn't believe Sam had brought a gun.

Sam's POV
As we were leaving, I grabbed something out of my bag. A gun. The person who did this was going to pay. On the drive there, I kept imagining all the awful things that could have happened to Gage and Ben. My thoughts were interrupted by Colby telling me that we were here. I got out of the car and went inside a little house, that was surrounded by a bunch of trees. Colby and I checked every room, but there was nothing. All of a sudden I hear screaming.

"Colby, do you hear that."

"Yeah. It sounds like it's coming from underneath us. Did any of us check the basement."

"I don't think so."

I and Colby went to the basement. There we saw Ben and Gage tied up to chairs, with puddles of blood surrounding them. Two figures were standing in the corner, covered by the darkness. As Colby and I got closer to our brothers, the figures stepped out into the light. Brennen and Katrina. I couldn't believe this.

"How could you do this, are you crazy." I couldn't hold back my anger anymore.

"Your brothers are very gullible. No, we're not crazy, we just want revenge." Brennen said with a smirk.

"Revenge for what?" Colby said.

"Sam you knew I loved Colby and you took him from me. You were supposed to end up with Katrina and I was supposed to end up with Colby. But you got in the way." Brennen said. I had no idea he loved Colby, still, if I had known I wouldn't of let Colby date him.

"Oh and Sam, I never loved you, I just used you for your money," Katrina said coldly. It felt like a bullet went through my heart. I did love her at one point but then my feelings for Colby grew stronger.

Before I knew it Colby lunged towards Katrina but instead ran into Brennen. Colby tackled him to the floor and started punching him. Katrina pulled him off and ran upstairs with Brennen.

"Colby, untie Gabe and Ben," I said before running after them.

I went up to the stairs and saw them trying to leave, I pulled out my gun.

"Stop, or I'll shoot you," I screamed. I know the cliche, but it's the only thing I could come up with.

They turned around and saw me pointing a gun at them. Katrina's face dropped and Brennen kept a smirk plastered to his face.

"You're not going to shot, your too weak to do it." Brennen taunted.

"Wanna bet because I'm less than a centimeter away from shooting you in the heart." I wasn't bluffing I had been waiting for this since we got the first letter.

Katrina lunged at me knocking me over, the gun feels to the floor. I saw Colby run up the stairs fear all over his face. Brennen grabbed the gun and aimed it at me.

Everything felt like it went in slow motion.

Brennen had his finger on the trigger, Colby came running towards me. Then the trigger was pulled.

Sorry for not updating, I've been busy with personal stuff❤