You are pure

Karan was pretending to be strong but this condition of her was breaking him from inside.

Rishabh and shrishmeer came to Preeta's room.

Shrishti again tried to go near Preeta. This time, Preeta let her come near but was still holding Karan's hand.

Preeta kept her head on Shrishti's shoulder.

Preeta: Shrishti..

Shrishti : Ha di... Main hu...Aapki jhalli... Aap chinta mt karo, koi nhi aayega... Main yhi hu na... Aap chup ho jao... Aise rondo se di mujhe pasand nhi h..

Sameer was admiring Shrishti how even in such conditions, she is maturely trying to calm Preeta.

Rishabh tried to come near Preeta.

Rishabh: Preeta ji..

But Preeta got afraid, she hugged Karan.

Preeta: Dur rhiye aap, aap sb mujhse dur rahiye(she was panicking)

But rishabh wasn't moving,

Karan: Bhai sammy tum log bahar jao... Abhi vo sadme m h, vo tum logo se dar rhi h... Tum log jao, main aur shrishti h yaha...

Rishabh: Phir tu bhi chl, vo tujhse bhi toh darr rhi hogi...

Rishabh tried to take away Karan but preeta was still holding his hand.

Preeta signed karan not to go.

Rishabh: Chl...

Rishabh was taking him away

Karan jerked Rishabh's hand and went near Preeta. She again hugged him.

(Meri ff m hugs ki baarish nhi ho rhi guys😉😉)

Karan: Bhai tu jaa... Main babydoll k saath hi rhoga..

Rishabh: par..

But Sameer took Rishabh away.

Preeta's head was on Shrishti's lap and Karan was sitting beside her. She was still holding Karan's hand and slept in that position only.

Shrishti saw her sleeping, kept her head on pillow and was going.

Shrishti: Karan sir chliye.. Di so gyi h... Aap bhi thoda aaram kr lijiye..

Karan tried to move but Preeta's grip on his hand tightened.

Karan: Tu jaa shrishti... Main hu yaha... Aise preeta ko akela nhi chod skte.. Vo dari hui h..

Shrishti: Ok karan sir.

She left kissing her di's forehead.

Everybody was in hall discussing what happened.

Kareena: Yeh jo kuch bhi hua, thik nhi hua... Mehul, Karan k coach ka beta h... Ab karan k selection m zrur koi prblm hogi

Rakhi : Yeh aap ksi baat kr rhi h didi.. Aapko karan k selection ki padi h, vaha uss bachi ne ro rokar apni kya haalat bna rkhi h... Aapko uss pr daya bhi nhi aa rhi..

Kareena: Par bhabhi... Chliye ye sb chodiye... Ab hum prithvi ko kya jawab dege.. Kii uski hone wali biwi ke saath yaha kya hua h

Everybody looked at her baffled.

Shrishti came from behind clapping.

Shrishti: Waah kareena mam... Waah... Apne toh niche girne k saare level hi tod diye... Aapko yeh chinta ho rhi h kii karan sir ka kya hoga, prithvi kya sochega... Arre aapko zra sa khayal meri di ka nhi aaya... Jinhe aapke ghar main, aapki party m molest krne ki koshish kii gyi.. Hadd h aapki...

Kareena: Hey, you!

Shrishti showed her palm to Kareena to stop.

Shrishti: Main jaa rhi hu upar di k paas, jse hi unki haalat better hogi, hum ghar chale jayenge... Tb tk agar aapko hmare yeh rhne se dikkat ho toh mujhe batadijiyenga... Main aapko uss ek room ka rent dedongi... Shrishti arora ko apni di ko smbhalne ke liye kisi ehsan ki zrurat nhi h

Rakhi: Beta yeh ksi baat kr rhi h, preeta ki haalat dekh, tum log jb tk chaho, yaha rh skte ho

Shrishti: Thankx rakhi aunty

Saying this, she left for guest room.

Meanwhile in guest room,

Preeta woke up. She was better but the incident wasn't leaving her mind.

Karan: Babydoll kya hua... Sab thik h.. Tum ro kyu rhi ho

Preeta: Karan usne mujhe chua... Usne mere saath zbrdsti krni ke koshish kii... Main gandi ho gyi karan

She was scratching her arms to forget that awful touch.

Karan stopped her, picked up her ij his arms and took her to the bathroom.

He placed her beneath the shower and opened it. Both were drenching in the shower.

He rubbed his arms and face.

Karan : Kuch nhi hua babydoll... Tum gandi nhi hui ho... Ganda vo tha aur uske iraade the... Tum toh bilkul pure ho... You are pure, babydoll... Tumhara dil ab bhi utna hi pure h

She was calmed by his words.

He took her outside.

Shrishti came and saw both of them wet. She was confused but a little happy to see her di better.

She gave her Kritika's clothes to change.

Karan also changed.

The trio came down. Preeta was better unaware of the upcoming storm in their life.

On the other hand,

Prilyn successfully tried to portray Sarla's murder as accident.

They both smirked evilly.

They both changed and went to attend the bachelor's party unaware of what all has already happened.

PRECAP

Shrishti and Preeta breakdown seeing Sarla's dead body. Karan and Sameer consoles them.