Rivals- Chapter #5

Rivals-

Chapter #5

XxXxXxXxXxX

I started walking home, the scent of the strawberry vanilla slowly drifting away from my nose. I was going to go eat ramen at my favorite place today but decided not to because I seen Sakura on my path home. After I spotted Sakura, I also saw Ino, then I saw some of the other girls around the leaf village. Probably trying to find Sasuke... Or me. I gulped at the thought.

I do not want to get into another fight with them, if I do, I doubt Sasuke will come to my rescue once again. He only did it the first time because, and I quote, because he "felt guilty." I was worried they would spot me so I decided just to run home. I ran and ran as fast as I could and I guess it paid off.

I was by my apartments door in minutes, that's when I realized I left my keys at school. I rustled through my whole bag hoping I had them but I knew I didn't. They probably dropped from when I was on the swing. "Naruko?" I heard a certain voice from in the other side of the door. It was familiar. Iruka Sensei.

"Is that you?" He opened the door from the inside of the apartment and let me in. "I found your keys on the ground by the playground, then I seen Sasuke carrying you, it looked like you were sleeping so I came to check on you but you weren't here." I laughed a little. Hopefully he doesn't get the wrong idea about Sasuke carrying me. Please. No. Thankyou.

"Naruko?" He asks, letting me inside my house. "Huh? What?"

"You blanked out? Are you alright? Did Sasuke do something?" He asked, with a concerned, yet curios face on. Called it! "Huh? No-no! It's alright." I basically yelled, I hate Sasuke, I don't want to think of him in any way shape or form. "Okay then. Oh yeah, your apartments a mess, you really have to clean it. It's disgusting, Naruko." I just laughed. Iruka Sensei was like the dad I never had. "Are you laughing? It's a big mess Naruko! I was terrified, there's ramen cups everywhere! Is that all you eat?!"

"Heh... Sorry Sensei..." I apologize, trying to hide some old instant ramen cups behind my feet. "It's alright, just clean it up."

"But why? I have no friends to come over and see it anyways.." I complain, rolling my eyes. "That doesn't matter, it's not healthy and it's unsanitary." I just groaned and grabbed a broom from the kitchen. "Listen. If you do a good job at cleaning, meet me after your done and I'll treat you to some ramen."

"Really Sensei!? I'll do an amazing job at cleaning my house! Thankyou!" I was jumping up and down... A little too excited, I know but come on, it's my favorite!~ "Okay Naruko, but first you have to clean up the messes. I'll see you later to discuss about the exam coming up as well."

"Okay Sensei!~" He left and I started my task. I first started with the ramen mess on my table and ground, picking up all the garbage, then I swept and mopped and wiped down the table. A few boring slave-like hours of other chores I was finally finished. "Ha." I exhale out. "Finally done! He better treat me to two bowls of ramen as to how much work I did!"