listen before i go

So before I start this one, I want to warn you that it will mention suicide and self harm, and in no way am I trying to play around about this situation, because it's very serious. The only reason I am writing about it, is because thats what I believe the song is about, and I think it would go well, so PLEASE if you are easily triggered by the mention of suicide, please skip this chapter, I wouldn't want anyone getting hurt, because of something I've written. With that being said, enjoy the chapter.

You wanted to meet her before you did it.

You wanted to hear her voice and see her smile in person, before you continued on.

You wanted to give her a hug before you left, tell her how much you love and support her.

So that's what you where doing, you where in line to meet Billie at a meet n greet.

You where going to say hello and goodbye in one day, in only just a few minutes.

You where next in line, your palms where sweaty as you gripped the sleeves of your hoodie to keep them down, concealing your scars beneath them.

You where practically shaking with nervousness, you where scared.

That you would mess up, and she would just forget about you.

But you where determined, you wanted her to remember something, even if it was just the first letter of your name, or your hair color, eye color, what you where wearing, anything.

You didn't want her to forget about you, but you knew it was a long shot, she sees new faces everyday, it would be hard to remember one particular person.

You where snapped out of your thoughts, when you saw her pretty ocean eyes staring at you, you where so distracted with your thoughts that you didn't see the girl infront of you move.

It was your turn to talk to Billie.

So you stepped up, a smile planted on your face.

It was a real smile, something you haven't had for months, and just seeing her brought one to your face.

"Hey beautiful" she smiled as you slid your merch over to her from the oitherside of the table.

"Hi" your voice croaked quietly, you hadn't noticed you let go of your sleeves

"What's your name?" She asked with her beautiful smile.

"Y/n" You answered.

"You are so cute" she smiled and shook her head standing up to give you a hug.

And you happily returned it, untill her arm brushed against your freshly cut one.

You let out a quiet hiss in her ears as she pulled back.