5

A few months later...

Cana bursted through the guild doors with a wide smile on her lips. Her face was lit up as if she couldn't hold her excitement any longer. "Guys!" She called out to everyone. "You'll never believe who I saw in the S class exam!"

"Who?" Natsu asked, on the edge of his seat.

"Alexa!" Cana exclaimed with a huge smile on her face. Even though she didn't win, she was still very happy to see her old friend after a long time.

"Did she pass?" Someone asked in a low voice.

Everyone turned around to the little boy, who's head was hung low and his fists were balled up by his sides. His black locks were covering his face, so no one could see what emotion was displayed on his face.

"Y-Yeah, she did it. She's an S class wizard now." Cana said hesitantly, she wasn't sure if it was a great idea to say that.

"ALRIGHT!" The boy's fist bumped in the air. And then he started sprinting his way towards the guild outside.

"Where are you going?" Erza called out behind him confusedly.

"I'm going to train! When I see Alexa again, I'll be an S class wizard! There's no way am I going to lose to her!" He managed to scream before dashing out with a wide grin on his lips.

"Sheesh." Erza said as she leaned back on her chair. "Alexa truly does bring out a side of him that no could ever bring."

"I'm training too! I'm going to become stronger than Gray, just you watch!" Natsu yelled as he followed right after the ice wizard. "Let's go, Happy!"

"Aye!"

**********

A L E X A

Flashback...

The little girl's vision went all black and then she realized someone put a bag over her head. She tried to reach behind and escape but her arms were restrained by tight ropes, so tight she could feel her wrists burn. Her little voice screamed tried for scream for help, but the thick and heavy sack muffled her screams.

"Don't say anything, little girl." A deep voice chuckled behind her.

"Looks like we got a lucky find, huh?" Another unfamiliar voice said.

She felt her weight get picked up from the ground and thrown onto someone's shoulder. She then felt the person run very fast with other people's laughs trailing behind her. Darkness was the only thing she saw. And fear was the only thing she felt. Suddenly the person stopped moving, she couldn't hear the villagers anymore and the area felt cold and very quiet. She the felt her body get thrown at a hard brick wall, falling onto the floor with bruises she could feel all over her body. The bag was roughly yanked out of the her head. It took awhile for her eyes to get used to the sudden change of light, but they immediately widened at the sight in front of her. She realized that she was in an empty alleyway and five men, all surrounding her with sickening grins on their faces. The one in front, unbuckled his belt and lowered his pants, leaving him in only his boxers.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" Her voice yelled as she backed against the wall.

"Boys, restrain her." He ordered.

The men behind him nodded and quickly untied the ropes around her wrists. One of them pulled her up by her hair and pinned her right arm on the wall. Another one pinned her left arm, another one pinned her left leg and the last one pinned her right leg.

"HELP! ANYBODY!" She screamed desperately, tears flowing out of her light blue eyes. Her body was shaking with fear, aware of what they're gonna do next.