Chapter 7

Shoto really felt like burst into laughter at the moment but he didn't. He needs to keep his cool if he still going to trick this blond werewolf. He found this ash-blond pretty cute when he acted this way."Truth to be told, I never met any vampire has the same color hair as me. I think I'm the only one having it. Also, you seems desperate to find him. May I ask the reason?" He asked with his head cocked to his right shoulder. Even though he could read this ash-blond werewolf well, he couldn't deny that he isn't as good as people who has ability of mind reading. Everything he knows was just simply a hunch.

Katsuki let out a heavy sigh hunching his back in disappointment. This vampire was clearly a dunce."Why should I tell you? Even if I did- it's not like you'd help!"He barked at the male without realizing it, he quickly covered his mouth. Shit. Katsuki wanted to disappear for barking at a stranger. He usually never barked unless he feeling weird. This was all thanks to his dad. Gosh. Katsuki sure was acting like a damn girl even though he was a male. He didn't bother looking up at Shoto, as he was too embarrassed.

"You're right. Good luck in finding him then," Shoto placed both his arms behind his head. He trailed his eyes to look outside the cottage and noticed the sun was still bright. Since he isn't a human, he doesn't know much about the time other than morning, afternoon, noon, evening, night and midnight. It was normal for a mystic creature like him anyway. He never thought that he would met Katsuki at the first place. If he know he would drank a lot of animal blood to avoid his hunger to appear. Also maybe bring few packs with him. It was still a bright day though. He'll just wait for the sun to set a little, then he'll change into his bat form to hunt.

"Exactly. What do you do for fun anyways? I'm asking for a friend." Katsuki lied now looking at Shoto. 

"Fun..." He mumbled. Does he ever had 'fun' in his life till now? What's the real meaning of it and how do people feel it? He asked himself silently in his mind. "I don't even know myself. Does training can?" He asked bluntly. Somehow if he's in sociable stuffs, he became dumb. 

"You can't be serious- ugh. Once the sun isn't so bright, I'll teach you what it feels like to have fun." Katsuki insisted, he wouldn't take no for an answer. He always made up his mind.

Shoto showed a blank face before nodded slowly. Maybe while that, he can hunt for blood as well. For some reason, he started to have the feeling of craving for blood. "You don't have to honestly...just do anything you want,"

".....Fine then."Shoto exclaimed. Although he couldn't feel much the temperature, he felt it's better to stay in the place since it protected by the sunlight, and also its heat.After he stayed silence for a while, a thought appeared in his mind."Do you know about the Hunters?"