33

Dabi's POV

When I woke up I had no idea where I was. All I remembered was meeting this man in a bar. His lavender hair and baggy eyes were deceiving, making me think he didn't know what he was doing.

I was wrong.

I gasped for breath as I squeezed the blanket that was carefully draped over me. I rip it away and see a brand new outfit right next to me.

Clenching my jaw I listen as gentle footsteps patter in the hallway. I stand up and sneak towards the door before swinging it open and grabbing the person's throat.

I slam her into the wall and demand as I stare into her glowing eyes. "WHO ARE YOU? WHERE AM I?!" She gasps for breath while struggling.

"Dabi-" She gasps once more before whispering out to me with the little air she has. "Listen to me, you were hurt and I took care of-"

Suddenly two more people come in with anger expressions. "You.." She finished as her face turn sickly pale.

I drop her to the ground and bend down in front of her with the two people behind me growling.

"Why the hell would you do that? Do you know who I am?" She nods and smiles at me making me confused.

"I did it because I wanted to. Now if I were you I would go back to the room before my husband and Oniichan get even more mad."

I turn around and stare at the person she referred to as Oniichan. I suck in a breath as see my mother in his eyes along with an eye that mirrors my own.

"Who...who are you?" I flinch slightly as the woman I hurt gently touches my chest. "Dabi please go into the room. We can all talk calmly in there."

I don't know why I suddenly felt the need to listen to her. I growl and she looks up at me with a look that very clearly asks, 'do you really want to do that.'

I finally listen and walk into the room and wince as I sit down. The woman holds out her hand for a handshake.

"Take things slow. My name is Ochako Urakaka. Do you remember me?"

I think back a see a clouded memory of Toga saying to me, "Ochako-chan was a cute!"

I clench my jaw at her. "Barely." She turns back to look at her husband and he beckons her over to him.

He pulls a chair up and checks her throat for bruising. I clear my throat and turn away.

"What DO you remember?"

I name off some general things only to be cut off by the guy with the burn on his eye.

"What's your name?"

I scoff and gesture to Ochako and say with an eye roll. "She said Dabi, didn't you hear?"

He clenches his jaw like I did and responds with a strained polite voice. "Your REAL one." I stand up eruptedly and as I do so does Ochako.

Her husband who is glaring at me grabs her wrist. She turns to him and says something to him but I don't hear it.

"How do you know that?"

He stands up also and says with a slightly pained tone. "Touya please. Look at me."

I suddenly feel an intense feeling of anger. "WHO ARE YOU?" He walks up to me and says with a bitter bite to his voice.

"Shouto. Shouto Todoroki."

Urakaka's POV

That morning I woke up fairly early and started to make breakfast. I wasn't as good as Katsuki, but I was good. Once I finished making the scrambled eggs along with a sunside up egg for Shouto, I work on the bacon. Once I finish with that and the sausages I take two plates for KAtsuki who still was sleeping. I gently rub his back and whisper his name coaxing him gently awake. Rubbing his eyes he takes the plate from me and mutters a thank you and a kiss on my hand.

Then I go over to Shouto's door and knock. He answers with a half awake, ¨Come in.¨ Opening the door, I hand him his plate and sit down in his beanbag chair in the corner. ¨Look, I'm sorry, I should have thought things through or asked you before I went on to take in an injured villain..¨

He nods sighing. ¨I should have explained myself instead of shutting you both out-¨ I cut him off and stand up while doing so. ¨You are allowed to get upset Shouto. You can cry, yell, laugh, frown, smile, and do whatever you please. You have so many things to your personality that you don't show just because some asshole in your past tried to make you perfect.¨

Walking over and take his hand and finish with, ¨You aren't perfect and that's what I like about you. Not to mention you're a great brother, and you are going to be an amazing father.¨ He smiles with tears in his eyes. ¨I always wanted to hear that. ¨ He turns serious once more and says, ¨But first let's take care of Dabi.¨

Once I finish talking with him, I walk out into the hallway. I wasn't paying attention until the door swinging out and I am slammed into the wall. I claw at my throat trying to breathe. Dabi demands, ¨WHO ARE YOU? WHERE AM I?!¨ I my best to speak with the little air have.

"Dabi-" I gasp again and try to squeak out what I am trying to say while black dots dance in my vision. "Listen to me, you were hurt and I took care of-"

Then I hear Katsuki and Shouto come out after hearing the commotion. I stare directly as him and say the very fast flare of confusion and an obviously angry expression. "You.." I finish as my face turns sickly pale.

He drops me to the ground then bends down in front of me with both Shouto and Katsuki growling.

"Why the hell would you do that? Do you know who I am?" I nod and smile at him sweetly making him even more confused.

"I did it because I wanted to. Now if I were you I would go back to the room before my husband and Oniichan get even more mad."

When he turns around and stares at Shouto.

"Who...who are you?" He flinches slightly as I gently touch his chest. I didn't want him out in the hallway so I say in a soft gentle voice. "Dabi please go into the room. We can all talk calmly in there."

 His face goes to an expression that shows that he didn't want to listen to me but all I do to make him do what I told him to do is look up at him with a look that clearly asks, 'do you really want to do that.'

When he finally listens and walks into the room and winces as he sit down. I hold out my hand for a handshake.

"Take things slow. My name is Ochako Urakaka. Do you remember me?"

 His face goes dark as he drifts into his thoughts before clenching his jaw at me. "Barely." I turn back to look at Katsuki and he beckons me over to him.

He pulls a chair up and checks my throat for bruising. While Katsuki checks my throat for bruising I hear a short conversation between Shouto and Dabi including him gesturing over to me before Dabi suddenly stands up.I stand up at the same time ready to intervene if needed. Then Katsuki grabs my wrist, and I frantically whisper angrily as I keep a close eye of the two of them. 

¨Katsuki this isn't the time, I have to make sure they don't get into a fight you dummy! Now let go.¨ He tightens his grip and responds, ¨You got hurt already, and I don't want it to happen again!¨ Both of our attention gets pulled towards the two as the conversation gets serious.

"How do you know that?"

He stands up also and says with a slightly pained tone. "Touya please. Look at me."

"WHO ARE YOU?" He walks up to him and says with a bitter bite to his voice.

"Shouto. Shouto Todoroki."