Chapter 1 : Premotion

Ello welcome to the first chapter of ~underestimated pain~ this is my first time writing a sequel~ but I decided to because it was requested~ this is the sequel to my first fanfiction called 'Missing Misaki' I hope you enjoy~ plus I'm still not that great at starting stories.. Gomen..

Misaki POV

It had been a week since I had been attacked then saved by Usagi. I was happy to be with Usagi again but ever since then I am always being shadowed by him.

I know he's just worried about me but..

I need my personal space..

"Baka Usagi! Let me go grocery shopping alone!"

I shoved Usagi away from the door, he had been neglecting his writing lately and needed to catch up.

"But Misaki.. I want to go with you.."

Usagi had his pleading face, his lavender eyes expressed worry. I almost gave in to Usagi but I was planning on buying him a gift for his birthday. I didn't want him finding out his gift.

"Usagi.. If you don't catch up on your writing.. Won't everything piled up get even worse and eventually you'll be under a mountain of work? I think it'll be in your best interest to do your job!"

I smile, even the great Usagi will have trouble coming up with a comeback, Usagi went to open his mouth but frowned.

Yes! I got him!

Wait.. This is one of the first times I ever won an argument with Usagi!

I can't believe I won!

Usagi turned away from me, he seemed slightly depressed. I felt a little sorry for him but I knew that the present I decided on would cheer him up.

"Usagi I'll be back in a hour or so, unless there's a great sale! If there is expect a extra yummy dinner!"

I called out as I left the apartment, I opened the wallet where I held my own money and sighed.

I can't afford much, but I should be able to afford an decent gift.

I started on my way to a normal store first.

If I manage to pick up Usagi's gift quickly I can just shop normally but if I take a while I can just buy a lot of food

When I reached the store I checked around, it was a toy store.

Usagi loves toys, even though they're a pain to clean up.

I don't care, I want to make Usagi happy.

I noticed the section of bears, I didn't even check it. There was no way Usagi's bear room can hold anymore bears and I didn't want to be stuck in another bear avalanche.

I looked around at everything in the store, except bears of course. It had been around thirty minutes, I sighed.

Why is it so hard to pick out something for Usagi?

I then noticed the perfect item.

The thing that makes Usagi happy the most is me, so if I wear this...

I could feel my face flush red, however I didn't let my embarrassment stop me from buying it. I paid for the item then sheepishly put it into the shopping bag then walked out of the store.

"Look out!"

A person on a bike called, I looked around surprised and reacted too slowly. I was hit by a middle schooler on a bike. I was knocked to the ground, I groaned in pain. I still wasn't recovered from that incident.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?!"

The boy hopped off of his bike and was squatting beside me, I nodded.

"Yes.. Please watch where you're going next time.."

I groaned as I got up, I felt a sharp pain in my chest and I winced slightly.

Wow that boy must have been going quite fast..

"Okay .. I'm sorry again, I promise I'll be more careful next time!"

I watched the boy get back onto his bike and ride away slowly, I smiled at the sight of him having fun.

I looked at my watch, and sighed, I only had thirty minutes to pick up the leeks and carrots.

I walked over to the grocery store slowly, I felt slight pain when I breathed.

That boys lucky he didn't hit an elder..

That would have been quite bad..

I had grabbed the leeks at the store before and was now outside of me and Usagi's apartment, I felt slightly dizzy.

Probably because of the heat.

I opened the door and entered the cool aired oversized apartment.

"Usagi I'm back!"

Me: chapter 1 is finished!

Usagi: I couldn't follow Misaki *pouts*

Misaki: sorry but you were behind in your work...

Me: hehe can't wait to see the present~

Misaki: yeah.. *blush*

Me: *hugs Misaki cuz i can* 0.0

Misaki: *wince in slight pain*

Me: I didn't hug you that tightly..

Usagi: >.> *steals Misaki from me* don't you dare touch him!

Me: :< .... Kay... Anyway hope you liked the first chapter~ stopped it here cuz it was getting kind of long~