Once I was finished i walked back to her room.

"What if she like rips my head off and eats-" I cut her off with a kiss and lead her to the bed. "What are you doing?"

"Shutting you up. You think too much" I kissed down her neck. "Everything is gonna be fine"

"Ok. I'm trusting you on this one" she said and I smiled.

We had decided to just watch a whole bunch of her favorite movies. After about 2 movies we went downstairs to get something to eat before watching 3 more movies.

I was never one to watch movies. I really didn't watch tv at all. But whatever makes her happy you know.

-knock knock-

"Y/N you better not open that!" She grabbed my arms and sat me back down.

"What if it's your parents?"

"They have keys!"

"What if it's your brother?"

"I don't have a brother?"

"What if it's your aunt?"

"My aunts dead. Can you just not open it?!" She yelled at me and I took a deep breath.

"Fine but I'm gonna look through the peep hole" I walked to the door and looked out. It was the mail lady.

She can't be afraid of the mail lady.

I opened the door and greeted the mail lady. I couldn't see her face since her hat was blocking her face and she was looking down, digging through her bag.

"Thank you" I grabbed the envelopes and when I turned around to open the door I felt a sharp pain in my torso. "Fucking Madison!" I yelled. I didn't even have to see her face to know who is was.

"If I can't have you....no one will" I felt another sharp pain right on the top of my shoulder.

I dropped to the floor and held myself. This is the worst pain ever. Now I can officially say...I've been through it all.

"Say bye bye Y/N!" I looked up to see her holding a gun to me. I used the rest of my strength to get up and tackle her into the grass. The gun went flying to the middle of Camila's driveway.

I straddled Madison's waist and weakly punched her. I kept doing that until she kicked me off and ran for the gun. I grabbed her foot and dragged her back to me.

- neighbors point of view -

"Aww Harold look at those 2 girls play fighting on the grass"

"Oh yes I remember doing that when I was younger. Glad that they brought it back"

-Camila's point of view-

Y/N has been gone for 5 whole minutes and I was getting worried so I decided to look for her. I walked to the door and when I opened it I see Y/N with blood all over her as she dragged Madison on the grass by her foot.

"Call nine one fucking one!" She yelled at me and I ran inside to get my phone. I quickly dialed 911 and waited.

"911 what your emergency?"

"They are fighting and she has blood in her and there's a gun and a knife!" I spoke quickly.

"Ok we have officers on the way but please explain again"

"Some psycho attacked my girlfriend and now they are literally rolling in the grass. She had blood in her, I think she got hurt!" I threw the phone on the sofa and ran outside to see Madison on top of Y/N.

Now or never.

I ran towards Madison and tackled her off Y/N. I pulled her by her hair and dragged her as far away from the gun as possible.

"Camila go inside!" Y/N yelled and I got off and ran to the neighbors house to get some help but no one was there.
I panicked as I watched them fight but I heard sirens and started running.

-Y/Ns point of view-

"Bitch!" She yelled and drilled her finger in my wound. That was it, I had no more energy and no more strength. This psycho bitch is gonna kill me.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" I heard someone yell. Madison automatically got off of me and put her hands up.

"Please I'm" I got up and lazily put my hands up. "I can't. Hurt" I fell to the ground. I couldn't stand, it was like I was numb.

"GET UP!"

"She can't buttface! Can't you see she's hurt!" Camila yelled. "Y/N your fine! I promise!"

Those were the last words I heard.

————————————————————hey yawww Alright so I think I have bad grades so if I go missing my mom probably took my phone💀💀