00

THIS IS THE SECOND BOOK OF A SERIES SO IF YOU HAVE NOT READ MY STORY SEX || ASHTON IRWIN, GO READ THAT BEFORE THIS ONE.
-

*nine months into the pregnancy*

I laid in bed on my back, watching tv as Ashton was doing some home decorating downstairs. The baby was going to be here any day now so we needed to baby-proof everything and anything. I know that the baby wasn't even going to be able to crawl within the first few months, but Ashton just wanted to get everything out of the way to be safe.

I heard a loud crash coming from downstairs, followed by a few curse words after and I began to laugh slightly, getting out of my bed the best way possible since this baby bump was gigantic. I waddled down the steps of our house and saw Ashton laying on the floor in front of the steps. I laughed slightly as I walked over to him, looking at him grabbing his ankle.

"See, this is why I said to not put the stair blockers up until the baby can crawl." I laughed as he rolled his eyes at me. "Are you okay? Do we need to take you to the hospital again?" I asked, referring to the multiple accidents Ashton has had in the last two months from tripping over things he has put up and left around the house.

He shook his head no, giving me a smile. "I'm fine, princess." He said as he stood up, towing over me. "How are you and my little guy?" He asked as he ran his hand over my stomach then placing a kiss onto my lips.

"We're good. He should be here any day now but as of right now, he's only moving around lightly, nothing too bad." I smiled up at my beautiful fiancé. His hazel eyes glimmered as he looked down at me, his lips separating and giving me a smile.

"I love you so much." He said as he placed his fingers under my chin and pulled my head up lightly, placing a soft, but very passionate kiss on my lips. "I can't believe this is happening."

"I know, it's so surreal." I said as I looked down at the baby bump, running my hand over it as a small smile spread across my face. I looked up at Ashton and I bit my lip to hold back another smile that was starting to form. "Has your daddy kink gone away yet?" I asked, letting out a slight chuckle.

"Nope," he answered. "And whenever we're able to, little Harrison is going to spend the night at Grandma Irwin's house and daddy is going to tie mommy to the bed and make her scream." He bit his lip as he pulled me as close as he could and placed longing kiss on my lips.

"You're such a dirty talker, oh my god." I laughed as he pulled away, my cheeks flushing a pink color. "But I hope you know that won't be for a couple of months."

"I can wait." He smiled. "It won't be the first time I've masturbated to the thought of fucking you."

As those words escaped his mouth, my my jaw dropped. I began slapping his arm multiple times and he laughed as I did so. "You dirty fucking bastard." I laughed. "I love you so much."

"I love you, too, my beautiful princess." He bit his lip to hold back a smile. I studied his face a little bit and he was started to look more and more like a father as the due-date approached. He had stubble growing and his hair was long, but currently it was tucked away in a beanie with his curls still managing to pop out, and he was wearing his glasses which made him look older, but in a good way.

"You're such a dilf." I let out accidentally and quickly covered my mouth, letting out muffled laughs as he began laughing as well. "I'm so sorry, babe!" I said, laughs still escaping my mouth.

"Why the hell are you so cute?" He asked, small giggles escaping his lips.

"I'm not, I'm just really awkward and weird."