♕Day Two - Part One: First Scoreboard♕

" If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one."

Mother Teresa

Whenever the Game of Mass Destruction was on the air, Professor Denki would call Sia every morning before the announcements. Sia knew that she could either just sue his ass or just block his number and move on – but she didn't.

Sia considered herself a smart lady, but she was happy to sacrifice a part of her intelligence in exchange for some more press coverage. Professor Denki was a pain, but his brutal protests and shenanigans have kept Game of Mass Destruction's ratings high.

She had worked in the entertainment industry since she was twelve. If the world loved it, morals meant nothing. The entertainment industry had one rule – whoever has the gold makes the rules.

The king-sized bed she rolled about in was the size of the dormitory she had to share with Fanny Bru and Mariangela when they first started out in the band. Even after all these years, she never understood why her brother cried the night she left home.

For Sia, there was no such thing as bad news, but she had something to celebrate: it had been ten years since the Isle of Hakai was classed as an official country. She had inherited the land from her manager, who saw her as the child he never had.

The Isle of Hakai rested in the Pacific Ocean between three countries: the tips where Russia and Canada almost touched and in line with Japan's capital. The ferry ride to Isle of Wight was quick compared to the ten-hour private flight to Isle of Hakai. She once considered opening the island up to tourists, but the plans only ever became mere thoughts.

"Fanny Bru is coming!" The director knocked on Sia's bedroom. "Are you ready, Sia?"

She twirled around before opening the door, greeting the director in gold lingerie with a red veil. "Honey, I was born ready."

"Are you really going on air dressed like that?" The director asked, his voice muffled with his horse mask.

"Of course." Sia slammed the bedroom door. "This is fine." She had done morning announcements naked when she was in her twenties and bikinis in her thirties. Her party parts weren't sagging yet. Sia couldn't see why the director had a problem with her displaying her body when she had been selling her body and soul since she was thirteen. Professor Denki had not called.

Maybe it was for the best. She didn't want her mood dampened by his rotten old face anyway.

Sia took her place on a diamond throne imported from Italy, made especially for her. Daz Muffin had just strolled into the balcony whilst Sergeant Dust observed the screens. He smiled: only 908 robots left.

The director snapped his fingers. "Everybody in position. Going live in four...three...two...one!"

Sia crossed her legs. "Good morning, everybody! So happy that you've joined us whether you're streaming this in Paris or illegally streaming this in North Korea, we don't care as long as you're enjoying the show." Sia hushed. "If you're under 18, be careful: the last thing you want is to get grounded by your mama!"

The director slapped his forehead. Sia could see the embarrassment, but it didn't matter to her; she was the queen of this island.

"Now, what we are going to do before I give out the scores is interview a special guest, we'll read out some messages, Daz will do the weather forecast and Sergeant Dust has a special video for us. So first, let's watch Sergeant Dust's special video." 

Why I love my boys

I am lucky to have such dedicated subordinates to hand. Some of them have been with us since the very beginning, but this year, we've had a lot of new recruits. Now every year, we get the same questions. What's the point of the military being there? What do you do other than loaf about and look scary? Whilst we do have fun, I can assure you, we are always very busy.