Harry Potter x Reader: Amnesia

You and Ron were both late for potions because Hermione had stopped trying at her 19th attempt to wake the two of you up. You and him were prefects and had been left on the late patrol even though every one knew the two of you already had trouble waking up early for classes. Especially potions. 

The two of you burst into the classroom all disheveled. One of your socks was pulled up to the knee and the other wasn't even pulled up. Your robe was still half off. Ron's tie was on backwards and he was still wearing pj pants. 

"10 points from Gryffindor each for tardiness Ms L/n and Mr Weasley." By 5th year you both knew better than to argue. Besides, for once Professor Snape had a good excuse to take points. 

"And another 10 points each for not referring to the dress code." Okay, still a pretty good reason, right? No. Because Crabbe and Goyle and loads of Slytherin girls didn't even know there was a dress code. 

You and Ron looked at each other then back at Professor Snape. "But Professor-" He was about to cut you off when a small explosion sounded from the right side of the classroom. Then a series of crashes. 

"Harry!" Hermione screeched. 

You and Ron immediately turned to look where Hermione was kneeling on the ground beside an unconscious boy. Professor Snape was later to react than the two of you were. You ran over to your best friend, Ron at your side. 

Harry was lying on the ground and his eyes were closed, his face was covered in soot and smoke. You gasped as you fell to the ground beside him. "Harry, Harry wake up." You whispered to him, wiping your hand through the grime on his face gently and brushing his messy hair out of his eyes. 

Snape walked over calmly. "20 points each from Gryffindor for Granger, Weasley and L/n." The three of you looked up at him open-mouthed. "And detention for Weasley and L/n for disrupting the class along other reasons that include disrespecting a Professor." He announced in his slow drawl. "Miss Granger, take Mr Potter to the Hospital Wing." 

Hermione nodded and pulled out her wand, "Wingardium Leviosa." She motioned a 'swish and flick' and Harry floated into the air beside her and she walked out, cautious not to bump Harry into anything while Malfoy spit paper at him. You tensed up beside Ron, the two of you were very hot tempered. You only a little more so than Ron. You were about to spring up and punch Malfoy right in the face when Ron put a hand on your shoulder. 

You glared at him, "Sorry Y/n. But what's the point he's trying to rile us up." 

"It's working." You growled. 

Ron's grip on your shoulder tightened and you slapped his hand. "We're already in detention." 

Ron sighed and you hopped over an empty desk between you and Malfoy. You grabbed his tie. "What the hell?!" Malfoy screamed. 

"You better stop disrespecting him. He's been trying really hard not to get himself into any trouble this year and you're just making it harder for him." You hissed into his face. He smirked as Professor Snape came up behind you. 

"Ms. L/n, you already have detention, do I have to make it worse for you...maybe have a talk with your grandmother..." 

You sighed haughtily and took a seat beside Ron. Snape began the lesson and it was extremely more boring than it probably had been before Ron and you had ran in late. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You desperately wanted to visit Harry in the Hospital wing but Snape escorted you to Transfiguration to make sure you didn't bolt up there and take the lecture from McGonnagall. The two of you sat in the back whispering to each other about Harry, earning a strict glare from McGonnagall.

The two of you exited the classroom and glanced around the hallway for Snape and didn't see him, then you ran up to the Hospital Wing where you were greeted by Hermione. "Hermione? You're still up here?"

 She nodded, "Yes, but Madame Pomfrey doesn't want Harry to have any visitors for the time being, especially since we're supposed to be in class." 

Ron sighed, giving up. You however were not planning on doing so you walked into the Hospital Wing. Madame Pomfrey was standing by a bed with the curtains drawn around it. Hermione and Ron watched nervously from the entrance as you approached. "Madame Pomfrey?" You asked quietly, startling the older woman. 

"Child don't sneak up on me like that you gave me a fright." She said, placing a hand on her chest. 

"Sorry Madame Pomfrey, may I please see Harry?" You asked as politely as you could.

"While I appreciate how polite you are being the poor boy has a terrible head case and is going to be knocked out until later this evening or tomorrow morning at the latest." She told you, shooing you out where Ron was waiting alone for you. "I heard you two already have detention for Snape, you best not get caught on the way down." 

You nodded sadly, "C'mon Ron." 

Ron trailed behind you to your new least favorite class, Defense Against the Dark Arts. Where the terrible toad woman taught. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After attaining detention from Snape and Umbridge, you and Ron decided to go to Snape's detention first. Ron had wanted to go to Umbridge, thinking she couldn't do much. But you remembered when Harry and you had gotten into trouble for "lying" about the Dark Lord and you rubbed your hand. 

You explained to Snape about detention with Umbridge as well and he said we'd just have to go to her when we were finished, at this point you wouldn't be able to accomplish your prefect duties either. 

Ron got out easily with organizing the books in the library without magic. You however had to check for expired ingredients in Snape's cabinet. He even said if I couldn't tell through my sense of smell to taste the grotesque ingredients. 

About half way through your task, you stopped, placing your hands on your hips and tapping your foot. You had to get out of this. You tried to open the door and it stung, your whole hand burned. But as soon as it came, it left. You tried again, leaving your hand for a while and when you pulled it off, it tingled. You sighed and just as you were about to get back to your chore the knob turned a little back and forth on its own. 

It was Snape, he'd come to punish you for trying to escape. As it opened to reveal your doom, it turned out to be your rescue. 

Three red-headed wizards stood in the doorway. They were all about the same height and you recognized them immediately as Fred, George and Ron. 

"Guys!" 

"Shh." They hushed you.

"Sorry." You whispered and they led you out and through the corridors in the dark. "Why'd yo guys come rescue me?" You asked. 

"Well, for one, Professor McGonnagall was having us fill in for your prefect duties, when we usually sneak out to...totally not make exploding cupcakes..." Fred trailed off and George picked up where he left off. 

"Second, Harry won't stop whining for you Y/n." 

You gave him a confused look, "Me, why?" 

Fred winked, "He seems to think your his girlfriend." 

"I thought he had amnesia, not ridiculous scenario syndrome." You said crossing your arms. 

George tipped your chin, "Now now Y/n, we all know that's a made up disease." 

You rolled your eyes and pushed George's hand away. "Just take me there." 

A/n, Yay!! I finally updated. I just had spring break and the internet at my house is awful as I've probably mentioned before. But now I'm back at school and hoping to get back to updating a bunch for you guys!! <3