Ch 6: New Home

Sorry for the late update again and Happy Mother's Day to all the moms!

F/C- Favorite Color

===

Tomorrow's the day that I'm going to move, to make a fresh start, to make new friends. I already pack everything I needed to bring. My whole room in nearly empty. I'm leaving my Nintendo here, along with my consoles. I'm going to move tomorrow morning, but I haven't told BEN that I'm moving, I tried using Cleverbot but the only thing that I'm talking to is some bots.

I've been turning and tossing myself in bed, unable to sleep. It was already midnight and I have to wake up early to finish sealing a few more boxes. I sat up from my bed and grab my phone, as I open my phone the light burns my eyes. I quickly turn off my phone. This is my last attempt if BEN will answer me on Cleverbot, if he doesn't answer me, he will have to find me. I turn on my phone and open safari and went to Cleverbot.

User: Let me talk to BEN.
Cleverbot: I don't know, dude.
User: Please. I've been trying to get in contact with him. Please let me talk to him.
Oops, lost connection

I let out a annoyed sigh and toss my phone to my side. I give up. Even how many times I try to get in contact with him, all I get is annoying bot's response. I heard my phone ding and I grab it.

Unknown Number: Put the your phone on the ground and step away. I'm coming out

I just stare at my phone, thinking that this person who texted me is playing games. Before I can turn off my phone a hand came out, I jump and throw my iPhone behind the boxes. I look at where I threw my phone, a hand touch the box and BEN was now standing.

I let out a relief sigh and put my hand above my chest "Fuck, BEN. You nearly gave me a heart attack"

"I message you that I'll come out of your phone, shortie" He said and got my iPhone.

"You know, I should be the one calling you shortie, BEN" BEN handed me my IPhone.

"That's Link and I'm not him" He said and look around "What's with the boxes?" He ask

"I'm moving this morning"

"To where?" BEN sat at the bed

"To A/N and U/N's house" I said and yawn

"You should get some sleep, Y/N"

"I'm not yet tired" I said, with a sleepy voice. Why now?

"You seem like it and you'll have to wake up early"

"I don't wanna. Sleep is overrated"

"Y/N" He said giving me a demanding face

"Fine" I said and lay down. My blanket over me "Hey BEN"

"Yeah?"

"You're going to still visit me after I move, right?"

"Of course" BEN was going to stand up but I grab his wrist "What is it Y/N?"

"Please stay" I beg

"Fine" He said and let out a chuckle after