Chapter 2

Hearing the voice of someone made the bi-colored vampire tilted up his head. Right at the time, he was quite lazy to hunt and there's one came to him instead. He knew it wasn't a human since he has promised himself he would never suck a human's blood. But somehow, this scents of werewolf made him reminded of someone. Someone he knew, but that would be impossible.

His damned old man told him that he had killed the ash-blond werewolf he had friended with in his childhood. Once the werewolf was close enough, Shoto immediately pounced on the other male, appearing both his sharp fangs and was about to aimed both on the other's neck until, his heterochromical eyes met with the crimson orbs of the blond.He knew it. He knew it that he had meet him somewhere. His scents, his spiky hair, his looks, his full of rage crimson eyes. He stayed silence, analysing the whole werewolf's appearance. "You're.....Katsuki Bakugo?"

Katsuki was taken by surprise, he was overtopped by the cloaked man."Yeah I am, now tell me who the fuck are you."The blonde snarled, he knew this wasn't a human judging from the scent. It reminded him— Katsuki's eyes trailed to the hair. The dim light of the moon showed red.. and white.. it was oddly familiar. It was identical to his childhood friend.He looked at the male's attire, it was definitely something a royal vampire would wear.

Katsuki had come across some noble vampires, they wore something similar to what the vampire was wearing in front of him.As time went on, the vampire would just stay silent. It annoyed Katsuki."Oi you damn vampire, you'd better say something before I eat your flesh and scatter your remains in this river."He didn't hesitate to say this, hopefully he provoked the male. Weirdly enough, Katsuki wanted to confirm that the vampire in front of him, was the same vampire he'd hung out with since childhood.

He couldn't lie, the vampire was extremely attractive. If only he didn't wear that black cloak, Katsuki would see the male's body outline making it easier for examine every inch of the vampires body.

Shoto stared intently at the werewolf's crimson eyes before he approached closer to look at hi m even further. After he heard the blond reply and the way he talked, he really certain that it was really Katsuki.He only gave a cold stare after hearing what the blond had exclaimed. He didn't fazed by it at all, neither felt his safety affected. He loosen the his grip on the ash-blond's both shoulder before stood up."That wouldn't end well for me if it happens. And now that I know your name, I knows what should I call you. Mines is Shoto, Shoto Todoroki." He spoke with a bow. Right after he does he calmly stood in front the werewolf.