Ellen

So I guess every girl fancies someone. it is inevitable for a girl to not to some stage in life. Mine was secret and nobody knew. I'm kind of like that. Staying out of people's business. I guess the correct term is wallflower. So yeah, I was the wallflower.

I was in Geography and hating each second, sorry anyone who likes Geography! Anyway I was zoning out dreaming about my crush when I was shaked by Cameron, my best friend in all the world to find out I was meant to say what a little river was called when it joined a long river. "Els! Miss asked you a question! what is a little river joining a long one was called!"

"Oh, uh a tributary," I muttered. Miss Shell looked unimpressed but I didn't care right that moment.

Later, in my room, Cam said"What took you in Geography?"

"Nothing." I murmured.

"Okay, should we cut and paste?"

'Cut and paste' is when me and Cammie cut pictures and stick them in our photo album. It has Ed Sheeran and Katy Perry, 5SOS and 1D! We love doing it!

A few hours later my mum called us for dinner. When we sat down to Pasta salad she asked if we were doing cut and paste. We said yes and she laughed.

"It's good to know you girls at 17 still do kiddy things. We both groaned.

Hello. I'm new to Wattpad. But reading a great book. Hope you guys like. I'll update regularly.