#16: Jason, my dear, why are you so not Jason?

It's always fun to talk to Chantal. Mostly 'cause she can encourage you - if need, by shouting as much as it's possible in MSN -, to talk to your crush. Or she can come out with something awesome.

"Btw, I had a REALLY crazy idea today,"

"Yes?"

"When you and youknowwho meet .. The crazy idea was about to ask him to join our team, write a song to Eurovision, go there, compete, get to the final and give ourselves a break in some cool country :D

And no, I did NOT mean it :D"

"Yes, you did, you're wonderful. But I cannot sing,"

"You wouldn't. You could .. dance, for instance,"

"Aww. I know! Cassie will exercise on the stage, Jason will play guitar ja Ian plays the piano! You will sing and play the violin?"

"xD,"

"If we take Scott, it will be 6 people which is max. We'll be all 17 next year as well,"

* Scott was Chantal's boyfriend.

 *

"So, you'll dance, Scott and Ian will play the piano and I and Jason play the guitar,"

"No, you'll play the violin,"

"Don't wanna,"

"Violins are in lately. You can also write a story for us. And Micha will help with the moves,"

"I want to help Jason,"

"Not meaning it that way, but never mind. Btw,I REALLY like the idea,"

"You know it's quixotic, right?"

"It's not,"

"If it was feasible, someone would have tried it already,"

"But Eurovisioonis full of young people. C'mon, let's give it a try at least :D"

"Still. Besides, Eurovision has a "secret". The song has to be with an amazing show and striking,"

"We have. Micha is the choreograph,"

"Let's hope she won't be upset we won't take her on stage with us :D"

"Right,"

"Unbelievable. We're planning a totally IMPOSSIBLE thing,"

"It's not! You can ask Jason,"

"Oh no. DON'T tell him,"

"Already writing, you know :D"

Then we started to look through photos girls did during the day. Don't ask me why I had a camera with me as I really didn't remember. But after the lunch, there was a funny photo shoot in the English' class.

At first it was okay, when we, rather they, took pictures of each other. But when they started to take pictures of Jason, it all took a strange turn.

How, you ask. Micha and Cassie sit before us and they pretended to take pictures of me, but instead the objective was targeting Jason. We're crazy, I know.

"There's lots of Jason,"I wrote as we had gone through almost 20 photos, all with him.

"Yeah. Look, it looks like he's hiding from the camera here,"

"Behind Caroline's protecting shoulder :D Gosh, why are they loading for so long :S"

"Right,"

"You know how impatient I am,"

"Are you? You have held on really good,"

"That's why I am impatient! Although the last weeks I have that feeling everything's gonna be okay. Then again .. 'Don't fly too high or you're gonna fall',"