☹ Chapter 15 ☹

I LOVE YOU AND I DON'T WANT TO

TEXT MESSAGE
ASHLEY: hey al ✊😌💞
ME: hey bby ✊😤😤
ASHLEY: you should talk to Dante...✊😳
ME: how about no? ✊😋 I'm 2 scared bitch
ASHLEY: He's just hurt, try to give him closure at least ✊🤠
ME: how do I even approach that situation? I haven't even talked to Matteus yet.
ASHLEY: :) just fuckin handle it
ME: and I oop- ✊🥵 ok poopyhead ✊😤
ASHLEY: bye ✊😔
ME: bye bby ✊😳💞✨
I closed my phone and started to think of ways to handle my situation.
I should probably apologize to Matteus first, since I haven't even talked to him.
I went through my contacts list and pressed on Matteus' name.
He, thankfully, accepted.
CALL
ME: "Matteus, hey."
MATTEUS: "Hey, Allison."
ME: "I'm so sorry about the other night, I wasn't thinking and I was being reckless."
MATTEUS: "no it's okay, really I understand ally."
He chuckled into the phone, giving me relief.
ME: "Thank you for forgiving me. I have to fix some other stuff, bye Matteus. Thank you." I said sincerely.
MATTEUS: "No problem, al. See ya."
I didn't expect it to be so simple, but thankfully it was.
He hung up and I sat on my bed wondering how to apologize to Dante.
I didn't feel like doing it over call or through text messages, but I also didn't feel like fighting with him again.
He could be so complicated at times, but so could I.
So I did the most creepy thing I could do, and the most unlike me kind of thing ever.
I got his address from a friend of his and walked to his house.
I walked for almost 30 minutes and felt my back start to ache with every step.
I kept thinking, on the way there, how to apologize and different replies to different comments.
'What if he slams the door on my face?'
'What if he gets even more mad?'
'What if he doesn't wanna see me ever again?'
'What if he doesn't accept my apology?'
What if.
All the information raced in my head, until I walked into his driveway.
I had a whole plan and whole speech repeated in my head.
I knocked on the door softly, but just loud enough for someone to hopefully hear it.
Adrenaline was racing through me and I could feel my hands shaking.
They always talk about how your heart pounds and it feels like it could burst out.
I never really believed in that, until that exact moment when I heard someone unlock the doorknob and begin to twist it.
Thankfully, Dante opened the door and he looked shocked.
He was confused.
I had everything memorized, and as soon as I saw his face it disappeared.
"Ally? What are you doing here?" He said confused.
"I came to apologize." I said, feeling my palms getting more sweaty.
He stepped down the stairs to get closer to me, then closed the door.
"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do it and I can't blame me being drunk on hurting your feelings. I shouldn't have kissed Matteus and I really regret it. I was caught up in the moment and wasn't thinking, but I still shouldn't have done it. I don't like Matteus. I like you, Dante. It was always you, from the minute that we helped each other at the party in the summer. I thought you were cute and then when we started talking in school, and I liked you even more. No matter what or who, I always liked you dante," I said and grabbed his hand.
"And I'm sorry for being rude and coming to your house, but I couldn't ignore the guilt. I don't care if you want to stay as friends, but please don't ignore me." Tears prickled my eyes, but I tried to hold them in.
He didn't answer, instead he stared at me and I could tell he was thinking.
I was nervous and waiting for his answer.
After what seemed like forever, he grabbed the side of my face and kissed me.
Dante Albidone kissed me and I melted for him even more.