A/N - Hey there... again

Hello everyone. Readers, fellow fanpeople, so on and so on. 

So as a lot of you know, I haven't updated in a while. This is not because I haven't written anything or don't know where to got with this story. In fact I've been passionated about this story and its' universe since it started back in January of 2015, when I was only 14. Let that sink in for a real quick second. FOURTEEN. Yes, that is very young and does explain the inexperienced writing styles and use of english grammar. - Since I am in fact not a native english speaker. What a shocker. 

To be honest with you all, I was just having fun and enjoyed writing and hearing peoples thoughts. I have grown a lot over these 4 years, as a person and as a writer too. I haven't been on here since I last posted a chapter in June 2018. I haven't written or updated anything in the chapters since a year before that. I finished this book almost instantly after posting it, and have too started on the third book. Ups... spoilers. So why haven't I been posting chapters? - I can give you all a simple and relatable answer. 

Life. 

School and general normal-human-stuff in my everyday life became too important to me. I really do enjoy writing and posting, but I just haven't been fully committed to it for some time now. Lucky for those people who are still here and reading, or new readers who just found this series and thought: "WhY dID hE/sHe/ThIs GeNdErNeUtRaL pErSon StOp PoStInG?" - Or anything like that really - I am here now. I am reading old chapters trying to find some sense in grammar and plot holes. It is too late to perfect and fix rough (REALLY ROUGH) edges. All I wanna know is if people are interested in more? I always only wrote for myself and am fine with just letting the series stay like this. But I wanna know if people are interested in the rest of the character Naomi's story, and would enjoy the rest of the book being posted, together with more sequals, prequals, midquals, interquals or whatever. 

Just leave a comment with whatever you'd like to write, and happily an answer to the biggest question I'd had since people started reading these books: "Do ThEsE iNtErWeBs PeOpLe ReAlLy WaNt MoRe?!" - Even if you wanna tell random people on the internet about your day, just go ahead and leave a comment. Cause positivity and love is always great.

Have a nice day, morning, afternoon, night or whatever you're currently trying to enjoy. 

Lots of love 
ENNAMA