Surprising TXT pt.2

We soon arrive at the company building entering quietly with the cake and decorations in our hands.

We go into the practice room that TXT usually practices in. Because when TXT arrives they are going to think they were here for dance practice but actually they were here for a lil party. We go in and decorate it. Blowing up all the balloons. I had Jimin and Jungkook draw out a congratulations banner. That we were all going to sign afterwards.

I ended up ordering pizza and some other food along with drinks (nonalcoholic of course cause the 5 boys are BABIES)

Namjoon and Tae come in with a table that the staff help set up. All of us then were given little cards for each of the boys of TXT and were asked to sign it and put notes in it. We all finished and put on our party hats.

One of the staff unnies come in and tell us that TXT are outside of the building and are getting out of their van. Hoseok then rushes to turn off the lights and we wait until the 5 boys walk in with their staff and manager.

Soon enough the door opens and the lights flash on and all of us are exposed into the light with Tae holding the cake as we sing happy birthday. As it's the birth of our hoobaes. And then Jin and I run up to the 5 boys placing party hats on them.

It turned into a bowing battle and then I had, had enough my back was going to end up giving out on me.

"No need to be so formal!" I say lightly

I placed a hat on Yeonjun, Beomgyu, and Soobin.

"Thank you noona!" They all bow as I place the hats on them

I reached Soobin and damn this kid was tall. He saw I was struggling trying to reach the top of his head he then bends down a little and both him and I laugh. I walk away slightly embarrassed.

"Well can you introduce yourselves officially to us now?" I ask

"Yes!" They all day in unison cutely and shyly

"One. Dream. Annyeonghaseyo! Tomorrow by Together-ibnida!" They say with passion

"Wahhhh!!!" We all say hyping them up and clapping.

"I think my heart stopped." Hobi says holding onto his left chest with a slightly hurt expression. Causing everyone to laugh.

"We are so proud of you guys. You've finally debuted." Namjoon says making the 5 boys across from us having an awed expression.

"Well let's cut the cake shall we?" I ask telling Tae to put the cake on the table while we wait for all the food to arrive.

The little ones sit across from us all nervous and anxious, it was obvious.

"There's no need to be uncomfortable we are all family." Jimin cuts in

I then get a call saying that our food had arrived. I grab my wallet. I was going to ask Jungkook to come along but I chose to ask the 5 youngsters to tag along.

All 5 looking surprised and nervous they all reluctantly get up and walk behind me to the front of the building.

As we walked there I chose to give them my own talk while I was alone. To make it more personal.

"I wanted to say I'm so extremely proud of you 5. You finally made your debut. And I wanted you to all know if you are having a hard time at all. You can always call your noona and I'll be there to help you." I say with sincerity

"My members and I will always look out for you. We aren't just your sunbaenims we are now your family. And I promise you we will do our best to be good role models and take care of you when we can." I say ending off my little speech

"Thank you noona, we will work hard." Soobin says for the rest of the group

"Awe I love you guys." I say pulling the 5 boys into a group hug.

"We love you too noona!" They say individually all blushed. And really surprised that I went in for a hug.

"Alright let's go before those monsters get mad at us for letting the food get cold." I say slightly worried

We end up making it to the front and I pull out my wallet to pay.

"That will be 579,450 won ($500) miss." The man says while our food sits in a little wagon that he had to pull.

The 5 kids all gasp wide eyed behind me. Shocked at the price.

"Noona are you sure you are going to pay for all of that we don't need all of that food it's really expensive." Yeonjun asks nervously cause of how expensive it was

"I got it don't worry."I say reassuring him

I pull out the money and pay for it and sign the receipt. Then as the boys went to grab the food from the wagon. The man asks.

"Umm excuse me miss may I have your autograph?" He asks embarrassed

I nod and chuckle signing the separate piece of paper he pulled out.

"Thank you!" The boys and I bow as we turn to walk back in

"Wah noona that was cool!" Taehyun says in awe

"You'll end up having to do the same things soon trust me." I say giving them all something to look forward to

We walk back into the practice room and the 7 men all cheer as they were waiting impatiently.

Setting out the pasta, jajangmyeon, pizza, and other foods. We were really about to feast on ALL of the food.

Before we were about to eat the 5 boys stand up and bow

"Thank you for everything and all the food, we will eat well!" They say and bow again

Yoongi then cuts in

"You should be thanking Hana she was the one that planned all of this, she bought all the food, and made the cake." He says making all eyes turn to me. I curl into Jungkooks shoulder to hide. Causing everyone to laugh.

"Well Jungkook also helped decorate the cake with me too!" I say looking at him.

"Thank you Hana-noona and Jungkook-hyung." The 5 little ones exclaim while they were given plates by Jimin.

Then all of us except for the younger 5 started teasing Jungkook cause he was officially a hyung.

We ended up having an amazing time. TXT had opened up to us a little more and letting loose a little bit. I walk out of the practice room to get a water bottle from the vending machine. Then I hear footsteps behind me. I turn to see Kai. Cutie.

Guess the kid was walking back from the bathroom. I told him he can walk back with me. We were walking silently till he asked something.

"Will people like us Noona?" He asks with a slight questioning sadness in his voice

"Of course people will bud. You guys are going to do great!" I say tossing and catching my water bottle

"So many people love you guys already, all of your teasers got so much good feedback." I say assuring him of my previous comment

"Was it like that for you guys when you debuted?" He asks

I slightly look down at the floor remembering how badly the boys were treated when they debuted. And how it continued after I debuted with them.

"No, not really." I say with a slight sadness

"But things have changed we worked hard and we are lucky to have army." I say picking both of our spirits up. We both walk in to the 11 boys all having a great time laughing and having conversations amongst the food.

Me and Kai are watching from the back of the room admiring the beautiful moment that was playing out. Until he asks

"Did we really make it noona?"

I place a hand on his shoulder

"Yeah...you did."

________________________________
I hope you enjoyed this! I really thought the idea was cute so I chose to go with it.
Please don't forget to vote, just tap the star below!
Thank you for reading
Love youuuu