C H A P T E R F I F T Y

A/N: My dear reader...I hope you came prepared because this chapter is it!! Yes...if you guessed, someone is gonna confess. 😏

Now....on with this chapter!!

Enjoy~

Edited**

" You are my blue crayon

The one I never

have enough of,

The one I use to

color my sky with "

Xavier's Pov

I woke up to the light snores coming from Emily. I looked down at her and a smile curved on my lips. I'm so happy that I have her back and I won't let anyone take her for me again.

I pulled her closer into me while she buried her face in my chest and let out a satisfied sigh. God, I miss this. The smell of her hair, her lips, her smile...all of it.

"Xavier..." she mumbled while throwing her arms around me.

"Yes... gattino?" I asked while smiling at her. She pulled her head away from my chest and looked to me. Those beautiful eyes...

"I'm hungry" she responded and her tummy growl at the same time. I nodded my head before taking my phone out and calling Carry up to serve us breakfast.

I took her to the bathroom and she brushed her teeth before I helped to bathe her. I then dressed her in one of my shirts again. Yes, I miss seeing her in my shirts.

I carried her to the bed again and sat her down before taking a brush and helped her to brush her hair. I put it in a ponytail and set the brush down before pulling her to me again.

Knock knock!

"Come in," I say and in came Carry with a tray of food in her hands. She placed it down on the table and looked at Emily.

"Carry!!" Emily squealed happily before engulfing her in a hug. "I miss you," she said and Carry hugged her back.

"I miss you too madam," Carry said. I cleared my throat while glaring at Carry and she quickly pulled away from Emily. "I have to go, madam. I'll see you later" she said and waved at Emily before she left.

"Don't you miss me too.....gattino?" I asked as I took the plate of food in my hands. I was a litter jealous okay?

"Yes, I do." She replied with a smile on her face.

"How much?" I asked again. Okay...I was more than a little jealous but!... you can't blame me...it's normal when you're in love with someone...especially this beautiful woman sitting in front of me.

"A lot! Like...." she paused thinking. "Like.....infinity stars!" She finally said and a smile was now on my lips.

"Come here," I said and pulled her into my arms. "Open" I so and placed a spoonful of food in her mouth. "I miss you pass the moon," I said to her and she smiled at me.

"And love you beyond the stars" I confessed and her face now held a surprised expression. "I love you, Emily. I love you because you're the most loving, selfless and caring person I've ever met. You're so different for the others and that's what I love. You carry yourself with value and dignity and it's really hard to find girls like you today. I fell in love with you not for how you look, just who you are.....Although you look pretty damn hot too" I said and she chuckled.

Anyways I continued "Evers since I've met you, nobody else is worth thinking about and I'm absolutely, definitely, positively, unquestionably beyond any doubt, that I'm in love with you." I said and she now had a smile on her face and her face was as red as a tomato.

But I meant all those words from my heart and felt like I really need to let her know how I actually felt about her and I also wanted to know how she felt about me.

"Emily...." I began when she did say anything. She looked nervous....very nervous.

*sigh* "Emily....I--" I was cut off by her smashing her lips unto mine and I kissed her back.

...

Emily's Pov.

"Evers since I've met you, nobody else is worth thinking about and I'm absolutely, definitely, positively, unquestionably beyond any doubt, that I'm in love with you." I continued and I now had a smile on my face and I felt my face heat up.

Xavier love me?

He LOVES ME!!!!!

"Told ya'' my conscious said and I smile. "Now it's your turn to tell him how you feel," she said and I suddenly felt nervous.

I looked up and saw that Xavier was waiting for me to reply to him and I became even more nervous. "Emily..." he began. Oh God....what to say??!!

"Say anything!! But it must make sense...a lot of sense and it must also express how much you love him" my conscious said and I pushed her thoughts away.

Think! Emily think!

I heard him sigh and I looked up to his eyes as he began to talk. "Emily....I-"

Without thinking, I smashed my lips unto him. It didn't take him long to kiss me back and he wrapped his hands around my waist pulling me closer. It wasn't a ruff kiss, instead, it was a slow, sweet kiss that expresses how much I loved him.

Pulling away to breath, I looked him in his eyes and said "Words can't express how much I love you" and his lips curl up into smile before he crashes his lips unto mine.

We pulled away a few seconds later and he pulled me closer to him before he continued to feed me. "Is it over?" I found myself asking. I just wanted to make sure it was over. I never want to see any of them again.

"Yes and I promise I won't let them go that easy" he responded and I smiled.

"Now, eat," I said and took the spoon before feeding him." you know....you're the most handsome man I've ever seen. You're literally a geek god! Like seriously, why didn't you sign up to be a model?" I asked while staring at his feature.

"Because my body was made for you alone to see" he responded and I pushed another spoon of food in his mouth while smiling like crazy.

"Oh, I almost forgot....I've called a doctor to check to wounds. He'll be over here in a few minutes" he said and I nodded my head.

"Can we watch a movie?" I asked after I was done feeding him.

"What you what to watch?" He asked as he picked up the remote and went unto Netflix.

"Black Panther" I responded and he nodded his head before turning it on.

Oh, how I miss this...

...

21.7k VIEW!! WOOHOO!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, GUYS!!! I APPRECIATE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!💞

Please vote and comment.

Bye~

-S