~ Lucky Is The New Weak ~

Rose p.o.v.

"Oh my God..." I look to my side after the gun had shot. Right before the bullet left the gun, the game switched it's target on Julia. "I'm sorry..." I say. Blood is leaking from her skull and dropping on the floor. I start panicking, if I come out of this alive people are gonna come for me. I reach for my hair and start pulling. "Stupid you!" I tell myself. The captain appears behind me. "Her time is up sailor, go claim your price." He hands me a black figurine which emmits teal colored light. I take it and look at the captain.

"So, who do you think is going to survive this one?" Espen asks. "Julia has to survive!" Rhea said. "She almost fixed our ship, and she's amazing. If only she had a little more time she would have been our savior." She looks up at the green ship. "I'm with Rhea," Leon says. "Rose seems too suspicious, she's definitely hiding something." "But she has a good heart," Meghan says. "I've talked to Rose." She says, and sits down. "All she wants to do is avenge her friend and defeat whatever killed that friend." Meghan rolled her eyes. "Hold up," Roi said. "Something is not adding up." He looks at the board game. "If we all thought this was a party, how could Rose know about this whole thing being a death trap?" He says. "She told me that the friend died in some sort of events like this one, but in another era." Meghan says. "Things add up, it's just really complicated. She only knew because another friend refused the invite." Meghan said. "Uh, wouldn't she just know if she never came back?" Roan asked. "Yeah!" Leon says. "How could she know all this only because a friend of her refused a party invite?" Everyone now looked at Meghan for explanation. "I..." She tries to defend Rose, but she can't think of anything that wouldn't raise any more questions. "I don't know." Meghan responded. "But she said it seemed suspicious from the start and Rose is a good person! Whatever she thinks happened back then is happening to us right now." She's finished.

"Meghan is right," Esmay said. "Rose has been trying to protect us this whole time, for all we know, Jeremiah is the true enemy here." Esmay looks around to check if Jeremiah is near. "We might not be able to stop him riht now, but playing his game will help us figure out why he is doing this." She says. Rose walks onto the deck with bloodshot eyes. "Juli- Julia..." She says, and she sits down on her knees and drops the little black pirate. "What about her?" Espen asks. "She's dead!" Rose yells. "She was shot in a pieface game with a gun." She tears up. "Fuck," Meghan whispers to Leon. "Another useful person of the group died, I don't know how much more of this night I can take." "Me neither." Leon whispers back. "Thank fuck," Espen says. "That person was useless anyway." He gets a little smile on his face. "Really, Espen." Leon says, angrily. "What?" He says. "He really was useless..." Espen says. "And also," Rose says. "I found this." She picks the figuring up and puts it in the right spot on the board game. "Err, what are we supposed to do with that?" Roi looks at the figurine. "Roll the dice again," Roan says. "Why would we roll the dice again?" Rhea asked. "It already killed two of us!" She got annoyed. "What are we going to do if not roll it?" Leon asks. "Stay out here for the rest of our lives?" He grabs the dices. "No..." Esmay says. "There has to be something else we can do." She sits down and starts thinking of options. "I'm rolling the dice!" Meghan says. She takes the dice from Leon's hands and rolls a 5. "The fuck, Meghan." Espen says. "I had to roll this dice in order to stop whatever is happening to us!" She yells. "We must play this fucking game!" She points at the board game. "That means one of us will die again." Rhea says. "You think I don't know that?!" Meghan yells. "Meghan..." Rose tried to calm her down. "Ugh," Meghan says. "I'm so, fucking done with this night!" She'd leave the room. "Oh no, was I too harsh?" Espen asked.