Chapter 1: In Which I Lose My Dad

I can still remember the smell of the raging fire. It certainly wasn't a good smell. More of the kind that smells like burnt rubber and metal. It was the kind you gag from. The kind that feels your lungs, causing you to gasp for air. The kind where almost everything is swallowed up by treacherous smoke.

I could hear my dad shouting in the distance, "RUN, SUMMER! THE BEASTS ARE HERE!" The beasts. The dragons. They came back. We fought them like wild Vikings, which we are, but they would always return. Always come back for more blood. More revenge. "GET OUT! SAVE YOURSELF!" he pleaded. His warm brown eyes were no longer warm. They were staring me down, desperately screaming for me to flee. I glanced back at the woods, dark and crowded, it seemed to be calling me. With one last longing glance at my loving Dad, I ran.

HIYA! Summer here, with a couple a stufffs!!!

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who commented on my story last, you do not know how much that means so me!!!! :)

Okay, so we all know that something BIG is coming, but that is STILL going to have to wait! SORRY!!!!!! But don't worry, it will be coming SOON!

Also, I am terribly sorry for this short chapter, but I had this little voice in the back of my head that was telling me this was the perfect place to end the chapter. So naturally, I listened to it.

Now, the voice is tellling me to ask you VERY IMPORTANT questions!!!!!

#1 Is this story really good???? Or am I wasting my time??? I feel like this story is a stink bomb... :(

#2 Will you please give me some OCs??? I'm lost. Here is the questions you will need to fill out below:

Name

Charateristics

Personality

Dragon you ride?

Crush (If so, state who) or nah

Thank you so muchies for taking your time and reading this, it means so much. You just don't know!!!! lol. But um.....yea........comment below and if you have any questions, just ask!!! BYEA