33

slamming the door really hard, you marched to your room and covered your face with a pillow as you started to scream.

You felt your cheeks are about to explode because it really hot and overheating. Lips curling into a frown, you sat at the edge of your bed trying to control yourself.

"But he did helped you, right? Keep it together, (y/n)!!?" but the convincing doesn't helped at all. It made you feel even more embarrassed.

The skies were painted in shade of pink and orange, the sun is already setting as you looked at the window from the inside of your room.

"I don't know how will I even face him anymore!"

Katsuki was laying on his bed, feeling all warmed and cozy. He can't stop smiling after what happened earlier.

He slapped his cheek gently and he come up into realization. A sweat dropped down from his temple and he felt his chest tightened and began to pound heavily, making it hard to breathe.

"Goddammit, (y/n)." Katsuki palmed his face, trying to erase the image of your face from his head.

But that daydreaming of his had temporarily came to an end when he felt his forearm hurt, it was the same forearm that you electrocuted earlier.

He just shrugged his head as he turned to his lampshade, turning it off and slowly dozing off to sleep.

Now that he had already made his move on you, all that's left for him to do is....

"I don't really know what to do." he said in disbelief, mentally cursing his self for being a dumbass.

"So, is that why Akashi is sulking?" the man with a red beard asked as he gazed on the small person who is standing in front of him.

Aoi nodded, making Endeavor scratch his head, "It must be hard for Akashi to take in, Enji." Rei added as she glanced over the young Akashi who was staring at the wall for almost half an hour now.

"Come on, little dude. Keep it together." Dabi sat beside Akashi while patting his back, trying to comfort him.

"You don't have to stress about your quirk, Akashi-kun. You're still young, you will have all the time to manifest your quirk!" Fuyumi agreed to what Dabi had said while placing her hand on Akashi's head, ruffling his hair.

Akashi ignored them, shoving their hands away, making the two Todoroki look at each other, surprised of what Akashi just did. It was unnatural for Akashi to do that since he's a happy go lucky kid!

Something must've been bothering him for him to throw tantrums like that.

"Akashi, is everything all right, little man?" it was Natsuo's turn to ask but was ignored by the crimson eyed kid.

"Just leave me alone please." Akashi politely asked, making the Todorokis worry even more.

Akashi and Aoi were like family to them, and seeing the boy makes them worry even more. Enji already looked at the twins like his own sons, and seeing them like this makes him think that he was a bad oyaji.

He was a bad father to Shoto and his siblings before, and he doesn't want to be a bad oyaji to Aoi and Akashi. He regretted that he wasn't able to be a good father to them, and now he's doing his best to fix his family.

"Akashi, you're still 4. You can still manifest your quirk--" Enji was interrupted when Akashi stood up, and his eyes were enraged with fury and displease.

"I told you to leave me alone! You all say that to comfort me but nothing really helps!" they were taken back after seeing Akashi bursted off.

"Do you know how much it pisses me off when they start to bully Aoi in class because he has no quirk?! I can't even protect him from the big kids!" Akashi's voice escalated even more.

Akashi is a smart kid, unlike other kids, he and Aoi thinks maturely for their age which added the frustration to him. He knows what he wants, and he knows what makes him angry.

"They always badmouth mommy because they said mommy is a failure and has no quirk! That's why I also don't have a quirk because MY MOM IS QUIRKLESS!" Aoi balled his fist, he too was also getting pissed off.

The Todorokis were silent as they listened to Akashi.

"I don't understand why do they need to do that! My mommy works very hard for Aoi and me! I just fon't understand that at all--" Akashi was interrupted when Aoi ran to him and caged him in his embrace.

Aoi knows how much it hurts his brother, and he knows that he is all Akashi needs, "Akashi, you can stop now..."

Akashi froze, and tears began to stream down from his eyes. Aoi never let his brother go, he just hugged him there, making him feel that he wasn't alone.

It was the first time that they saw Akashi broke down. Aoi was also crying along with his brother, too. Rei couldn't stop herself, she ran to hug the two boys, too.

As soon as they broke off from the hug, Akashi wiped the tears from his face and faced Aoi with a huge beam on his face, "Aoi, I'm sorry."

"It's okay." aoi raised his thumbs up while wiping his tears too.

"Now, now. I'm glad that you're okay now, Akashi..." both of the boys slowly turned to Enji and gulped as they saw him very pissed.

He started cracking his knucles and a visible tick mark appeared on his forehead. Their uncle Dabi and uncle Natsuo started to crack their knuckles too that made the two kids feel very petrified.

"Now, can you kids tell us who's bullying you?" Dabi smiled menacingly.

"We can't just let them bully our precious Aoi and Akashi, right?" Natsuo cracked his neck as he added.

"No one messes with the Todorokis, especially my two favorite kids. And no one can bad mouth (y/n) as well." Enji followed as his beard began to light up. Akashi and Aoi hid behind Rei in fear.

Fuyumi was panicking, silently wishing that Shoto was home to stop the three guys.

Aoi and Akashi was trembling in fear as they saw their Oyaji very pissed, making them swallow the lump that was stuck on their throats.

Enji smiled but it was a very intimidating and scary one. He managed to look like a real villain, Aoi and Akashi thought.

"Ne~ Can you tell us which kid was bullying you two?"

omg, so i was shookt. 1.38k reads? Thank you everyone for reading this even though it's kinda shitty because i am seriously an amateur writer.

I can't thank y'all enough! Thankyouuuuu!

meet akashi! he's the mini version of Katsuki. While Aoi is a lot more like you!

thankyou again, minna! omg~

xoxo,

trashtethics