Chapter 7

The young Uchiha couldn't help but smile at the thought of him and Naruto spending time together. He reached Kakashi  and stayed on high alert, ready for his attacks.

"Well, I expect that much from an Uchiha." Kakashi muttered before punching him.

Sasuke blocked him perfectly. He was doing an excellent job. That's when his sensei stopped striking at him. The boy raised his eyebrow impatiently.

"Sasuke, what's been going on between you and Naruto?"

He was shocked and didn't expect this at all. From embarrassment and confusion, Sasuke didn't pay attention to his surroundings and suddenly got punched in the stomach. The Uchiha was tossed to the ground and landed on his bum. He growled in frustration whilst glaring at Kakashi.

"Well, aren't you going to answer my question?"

Sasuke stood up sloppily and made his way toward him, running like a ninja. He was aiming to punch Kakashi's head, but he was blocked almost instantly.

"No, no, Sasuke. You have to follow the rules. I'm blocking you, remember?" he pushed the boy away, "You made an excellent start, but never let the enemy let you off your guard by asking personal questions as such. You may leave. But go tell Sakura to come here, alright?"

Sasuke rolled his eyes and strolled away, hands in pockets.

o°o°o°o°o°o°o

The rest of Team Seven, Naruto and Sakura, were practicing throwing kunai knifes and shurikens on the trees amongst the forest.

When Sasuke left to go to Kakashi, Sakura whined, "Aww, and I was hoping to spend more time with Sasuke-Kun..."

It was too damn hot. From sparring with Kakashi, Naruto was sweating like crazy. So he decided to take off his grey fishnet T-Shirt and tossed it on the ground along with his orange jumpsuit jacket.

Naruto huffed, Its not like he's yours or anything...

The pink haired girl heard her teammate huff and wondered what was going on with him now.

Oh, I see Naruto took his shirt off... I have to admit he's pretty hot. Not like he can compete with Sasuke-Kun! Imagine what he looks like shirtless! Kyaah! But Naruto's just a show off! Since he wants me to go out with him so bad. She thought, Hmm, I wonder...

"Do you think I should ask Sasuke-Kun out?"

Suddenly a kunai hit the ground loudly.

"No." The blonde answered in an usually cold tone.

"Huh? Why not? I think he's taking a liking to me. I've got the best chance with him anyway!"

Naruto growled, this time, aloud.

"Uhmm, Naruto are you alright?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine." He grumbled in return as he continued throwing his kunai.

"Are you sure you're okay? I mean, I knew you were acting strange yesterday but now you still are!"

"I said I'm fine, Sakura!" Naruto yelled just as he hit the target perfectly.

Sakura was shocked. Naruto had never yelled at her! He even addressed her without the 'Chan' at the end of her name.

"Oh. O-Okay then..."

Naruto twitched his eyes in annoyance. Sasuke was right! Sakura is annoying! He knew that the cherry blossom haired girl was only trying to help, but her being a fangirl to his man is not okay.

"I'm just going over there to throw shurikens now." She muttered quietly and with that, left to go to trees further to the side.

The Haruno girl stopped at a tree far away from Naruto. She knew Naruto was extremely tired and overworked but why be so cold? If anything, he was acting like Sasuke. In the morning he was happy and energetic again so why now is he so grumpy? She then attempted to throw her shurikens at the target.

o°o°o°o°o°o°o

Naruto sighed. He shouldn't of been so mean to Sakura. What was with his attitude? Jealousy? Pfft! He couldn't be jealous of Sakura! She had no chance with Sasuke anyway. Sasuke himself told the blonde that he's interested in him. Why would she bother trying to ask him out all the time?

The Uzumaki decided to diminish those thoughts and continue training. This time, throwing shurikens. That's when he didn't realise a figure approached, watching him...

Cliffhanger No Jutsu!
(I need to stop)