1: Happiness

A/N:
⚠: No beta. Rushed

Inspired by that video of a father and his child that look like Taetae

"Two options" spin off, alternate universe of that story but can be read as a stand alone without you reading the first story
*
Taehyung woke up with a silent scream.

His heart hurt so much to the point it was hard to simply breathe, he looked to his right side to find it empty. His heart sank deeper, he was scared to acknowledged the empty spot of the bed.

He opened his mouth but nothing came out, his head went into a panicked mode and everything blurred for a solid moment before it went back to normal.

The black haired man moved so he laid down on one of his sides, he pulled his knees closer to his chest; a way to erase the pain but it didn't work this time.

He covered his ears, the silence in the room became deafening and he was out of breathing once again.

He sobbed and wailed, his body hurt and his mind went wild. His body shook, he bit the inside of his cheek until he tasted a little blood.

Jin died, he died because of cancer and he left Taehyung alone. He died inside Taehyung's embrace, he lost the love of his life right before his eyes.

Seokjin was his world just like Taehyung was the older man's world, everything was so perfect until the older man coughed up blood and the hospital became his second home.

One pill became two, two pills became three injections. Daily check-up room became an emergency room, a sore throat became coughing blood, a normal headache became too serious and Seokjin could faint anytime.

Everything became worse; Taehyung was scared, he was afraid, Seokjin was slowly fading into nothing.

'Please, don't go where I can't follow'

"No," he hiccupped, covering his mouth to muffle down his ugly sobbing, "no, please," his hand clenched into a fist, the sheet under him wrinkled as he gripped it so tightly until his knuckles turned white. He clawed at his own bed, gasping and hurting alone.

The dim light from the dawn, the sun was still sleeping out there but Taehyung was wide awake. The coldness that slipped under the fluffy brown blanket, the black haired male cried and drenched the pillow under his head.

He gazed at the empty spot beside him, the other pillow was cold; neglected. He shook his head and pulled the pillow closer to his chest, hugging it like there's no tomorrow.

He inhaled it slowly, the scent that reminded him about the windshield wiper laugh and the broad shoulders he loved the most.

"I love you, don't leave me," he whispered underneath his breath to no one, the baby blue pillow was wet because of his tears. The familiar scent was still llingering on it and it calmed him down but the fear also remained inside him.

When he finally collected his power ans calmed down a little bit, he slowly let the pillow go and put it back on its original spot on the king-sized bed. The bed was too big without the other man, he missed Seokjin so badly.

Sitting on the bed's edge, he eyed the cold tile floor, the heater was on but he still felt the biting coldness when his toes touched the floor. The curtains that covered the sliding door was opened, he could see the dark blue sky outside.

He sighed and left the bed without fixing the blanket, he switched on the small table lamp on the nightstand. Taehyung rubbed his hand, trying to find more warmth as he walked to the kitchen.

A small ball of fluffiness, the adorable little dog called Yeontan. He smiled softly when the small puppy ran to him and nuzzled to his cold toes.

He bent down and lifted the baby dog, patting the soft fur as the small dog sniffed his neck and then licked his cheek playfully with his little tail wagging side to side.