Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Asked, "Can I Get A Kiss Before You Leave??" I Nodded And Kissed Hei-Ryung Unnie Passionately, It Was More Like A Make-Out Session. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Stuck Her Tongue Out And I Understood What She Wants, So I Parted My Lips Slightly And She Slid Her Tongue In. She Started Exploring My Mouth Which Caused A Small Moan To Come Out From My Mouth. Hei-Ryung Unnie Started Sucking On My Tongue And I Would Totally Lie If I Said I Didn't Like It.

After 5 Minutes, Hei-Ryung Unnie Pulled Away And Ruffled My Hair Saying, "Surprisingly, You Are Getting Better And Better At This." Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Hugged Me Because She Knew After Every Make-Out Session, My Face Is Always Flushed Red Like A Tomato. I Then Hugged Hei-Ryung Unnie Back And Hid My Face In The Crook Of Her Neck. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Slid Her Hand Under My Dress And Touched My Waist, I Giggled And Said, "Unnie Stop, My Waist Is One Of My Weak Points."

Hei-Ryung Unnie Didn't Listen And Just Kept Roaming Her Hand In My Waist. Without Realizing, A Small Moan Fell From My Mouth, Which Caused Me To Immediately Slam My Hands Into My Mouth. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Ruffled My Hair And Said, "Cute." I Just Blushed More And Said, "Stop." Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Removed Her Hand From Under My Dress And Hugged Me Tighter Saying, "Don't Let Anyone Do This To You Except Me OK." I Blushed And Just Nodded Meaning OK.

Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Bid Me Goodbye And I Did Too. I Immediately Grabbed My Phone And Earphones And Headed Out The Door.

*15 Minutes Later*

I Reached The Mall And Saw Tae At The Entrance Door. I Went Up To Him And Hugged Him As A Hello, Tae Hugged Me Back And Asked, "Shall We Go??" I Nodded And Followed Him. Tae Then Suggested, "So Wanna Go To The Food Court?? I'll Pay." I Replied With, "Yeah Sure." Tae Looked At Me And Asked, "What Do You Want??" I Replied With, "I'll Go With Your Opinion." Tae Nodded And Said, "I'll Order From McDonald's." I Just Nodded In Agreement.

I Ordered 9 Pieces Of Nuggets, Large Fries And Coke Zero. Tae Ordered McChicken, Large Fries And Coke. When Our Food Were Served, We Ate Happily In Silence, But More Like Comfortable Silence. Once We Were Done, We Rested For A Bit And Just Chatted. Tae Then Asked, "So, How Is Your Relationship Life??" I Replied With, "Surprisingly, It's Great." Tae Then Giggled And I Asked, "What About You?? I Know You Are Dating Kookie, Don't Play Me."

Tae Looked At Me Surprised And Asked, "How Did You Know??" I Replied With, "It's So Obvious." V Then Scratched The Back Of His Neck And Said, "I Never Knew You Would Realize. Looks Like You Did." I Hummed In Response. Taehyung Then Asked, "So, Any Process Lately??" I Knew He Meant Hei-Ryung Unnie's And I Relationship, So I Replied With, "So Far, Just Kisses." Tae Nodded And I Asked, "What About You??"

Tae Replied With, "Well, You Could Say We Did All Sort Of Things Like-" I Then Interrupted Taehyung Saying, "I Don't Want To Know." But In A Joking Kind Of Way. Taehyung Then Chuckled And Said, "I Was Never Going To Tell You, To Be Honest." I Pouted And Said, "Well, Now I Know And It's Definitely Embarrassing To Talk About This." Taehyung Giggled Slightly And Said, "Shall We Go Play Some Games In The Arcade??" I Agreed Happily. I Mean, What More Can I Ask For??

*10 Minutes Later*

We Reached The Arcade And We Played Different Types Of Games Like The DDR, Pac-Man, Sengoku Taisen, etc. I Then Checked The Time And It Was 6PM. Tae Then Said, "Let's Go. I'll Take You Home." I Just Nodded In Response. 

*13 Minutes Later*

We Reached The BLISS Dorm And I Said, "Thank You So Much For Taking Me Out Today, I'm So Bored Nowadays And I Have Nothing To Do Because We Don't Have Much On Our Schedule." Tae Then Nodded And Said, "Well, We Still Have A Tour And All." I Smiled Sadly At Him. I Then Asked, "Why Don't You Come In??" Tae Shook His Head And Said, "I Really Have To Go OK. I Promised My Manager And Bang PD Nim I'll Be Back At 7PM." I Then Nodded And Said, "OK Then, Tell The Rest Of The Members I'm Saying Hi." Tae Nodded In Response And Left.

I Then Entered The Apartment And I Was Met By Eunha Unnie Suddenly, Hugging Me. I Hugged Her Back And Said, "Hi. I Haven't Seen You At All Today." Eunha Unnie Nodded And Said, "Well, To Be Honest, I Was Out Since The Morning And I Came Back At 5PM." I Nodded Meaning OK. Eunha Unnie Just Linked Arms With Me And I Passed By The Living Room And Headed To The Kitchen Because I Need Water.

When I Was Passing By The Living Room, Someone Called Me Saying, "Lillian." I Replied With, "Yes??" Then No One Responded. I Was Confused So I Headed To The Living Room And Saw All The Members There, I Then Asked, "Did Someone Call Me??" All Of Them Shook Their Heads Meaning No. I Was So Confused And Startled To The Point That Shivers Ran Down My Spine. 

I Just Nodded In Response And Hei-Ryung Unnie Came Up To Me Saying, "Did You Hear Someone Calling You??" I Nodded. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Whispered In My Ear Saying, "Well, Maybe It's Gloria. She Should Be In Our Room." I Nodded In Response And Headed To My Room. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Said, "Wait, I'm Coming With You." I Then Waited For Hei-Ryung Unnie And When She Came Up To Me, We Headed To Our Room.

I Then Opened The Bedroom Door And Saw Gloria Sleeping On Our Bed. I Then Looked At Hei-Ryung Unnie And Said, "I Don't Think It's Gloria." Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Asked, "Are You Sure You Heard Someone Calling You??" I Nodded. Hei-Ryung Unnie Looked Confused And Asked, "Did They Say, "Hyunie??" Or "Hyun Young??"??" I Shook My Head And Said, "They Called Me By My Hybrid Name. Lillian." Hei-Ryung Unnie Looked At Me And Said, "No One Knows That Name Except Leo, Your Hybrid Friends And I."

I Nodded Meaning I Know. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Said, "Don't Think About It Too Much. Go Wash Up And Then Let's Cuddle." I Nodded Happily. I Then Entered The Bathroom To Shower, Brush My Teeth And Wash My Face. When I Was Done, I Got Dressed In My Panda Onesie And Laid Down Next To Hei-Ryung Unnie. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Asked, "How Was Your Day Today??" I Just Hummed In Response Because I Was Too Tired To Talk.

Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Asked, "Missed Me??" Jokingly, I Shook My Head And Chuckled Slightly. Without Me Realizing, Hei-Ryung Unnie Pulled My Hair And A Small Moan Fell From My Mouth. Hei-Ryung Unnie Said, "I Dare You To Say That Once Again." I Then Said, "Unnie, I Was Joking." Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Let Go Of My Hair And I Asked, "Can You Not Pull My Hair Ever Again??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Just Giggled And Said, "I Know It's One Of Your Kinks, So Yeah."

I Just Blushed A Dark Crimson Red And Asked, "When Will You Ever Stop Teasing Me??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Replied With, "Probably Never." I Just Sighed And Said, "As You Wish." Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Cuddled Me And Said, "Hyunie, You Know I Love You A Lot Right??" I Was Confused But Nonetheless, Nodded. Hei-Ryung Unnie Replied With, "Nothing, Let's Fall Asleep." I Nodded And Closed My Eyes. Soon Enough, I Found Myself In Dreamland.

*Thank You For Reading*

*Sorry For Not Uploading For The Past Couple Of Days, I Was Busy With Exams And School Work. I'm So Sorry. I Promise I Will Make It Up To You All And Try To Upload Daily.*

(1873 Words)