chapter three-Oh baby

(Three months later)

It was a Saturday and Marley was staying over with me..She handed me a pregnancy test, then laughed when I looked surprised.

"Better safe than sorry Amber cause you know you have slept with Donavin last month"she said quietly.

"I'm not pregnant Marley..it was just one time"I replied

"okay..so when was the last time you had your period?"

**Silence**

"OMG!!I missed a period"I panicked as Marley tried to calm down. I grabbed the test and headed to my bathroom. I did as the instructions said and set it down on the black marble counter to wait.

"SO?" Marley asked when I opened the door and came out.

"We have to wait 3 minutes"I said laying down on my bed next to Marley and talked about life.

"Times up lets go check!"she said and jumped off my bed.

"Wait! you..you tell me" I said getting up from the bed and looked at her as she went to my bathroom picking up the test that laid on the black marble counter top then grew silent...

"What's it say Marley?"I asked nervously.

"Its ...positive"

I ran over to where she stood and looked at it when she handed it to me in case she was joking.I screamed when I realized she wasnt.My mom quickly opened my bedroom door and came to check on me.

"What's wrong Lee,why are you screaming?"

I held the test showing her, somehow she didn't process it till I told her.

"I'M PREGNANT!"

"What! how?!"

"Sex is how mom"I replied sarcastically.

"Well how many times have you had sex?"

"One time"I said sadly sighing then sat down on my bed trying to calm myself down.

"Okay..Its fine honey..well get through this right Marley?"Mom finally said calmly looking at my best friend who came over and sat next to me.

"yep..well be here for you amber"she smiled softly and hugged me.

"I don't even know how to tell Donovan or if I should even tell him...I just don't think he's ready for kids"

(One week later)

I had an appointment today, so mom came along with me.Its been a week since I found out and yet I still haven't talked to donavin let alone tell him.The nurse called my name making me get a little nervous.Getting up with my mom I followed the blond headed nurse to the back where she took my weight and height,then finally to a small room where she told me to undress from the waist down and sit on the bed under a sheet.Finally when the doctor came in she showed me the heartbeat,checked me and ask questions.The worst part of it all was the pap smear..WOW did I feel violated.

"Well amber your about ten weeks along"The doctor said then left so I could get dressed.I didnt even want to o back but mom said it was important for me and the baby.

She took me to eat at a small burger place next to the hospital

"So you plan on telling Donavin mija?"She asked me,well more like telling me.I just shrugged and continued to eat.

"Well I texted him for you...

He needs to know, he's the dad"

"Seriously..OMG what the-"

"Hes coming after work to talk about it lee"she cointinued inturrupting me.

"UGH..your such a nosey frustrating woman"I raised my voice at her.

When we got home I didnt say a word just went upstairs to my bedroom layed on my bed and fell asleep till donavin came over.I woke up when I heard the loud doorbell and glanced at the pink glowing numbers on my alarm...7:35 Pm,it had to be donavin.I groaned and buried my head into my soft pillow.

**KNOCK*KNOCK*KNOCK**

"Come in"I shouted and sat upon the bed when I saw him come in smiling at me.He closed the door behind and came over to me.Atleast he wasnt freaking out like I did.

"Hows my babys?"He asked placing a kiss on my head.

"Tired.."I said.He laughed softly and took me in his arms laying down with me.

"You know"he kissed my cheek"I love you,even before I found out Im glad your having my baby"

"Yeah"I smiled"I love you to"I replied and fell back to sleep in his arms.