Connie x Reader: Teasing

"I'm serious! Connie is always hungry, it's like he will never stop eating. Next to Sasha, of course." You say to your friends who were giggling.

"That's not nice!" Sasha pouts.

"You keep teasing him a lot these days, huh?" Mina asks, looking at you.

"Yeah, don't tell him though." You smile.

"(Y/n) has a crush on Connie." Mikasa says, bluntly.

You suddenly stop in your tracks at her words. Everyone else stops to look at you, you were slightly blushing but your eyebrows showed confusion. Instead, you laughed it off.

"Haha, nice one Mikasa. That's the best joke you've made so far." You say.

"More like the only joke she ever made." Ymir rolls her eyes.

"You like him, don't you?" Mikasa asks.

"What are you talking about?" You ask, raising an eyebrow again.

"You'll realize it soon, (y/n)." She says, walking away.

You shrug off her comment and continue walking to the mess halls with your friends. As soon as you got there, everyone went to their table grouping leaving you alone standing in the middle of the room. You looed around and all the tables were full.

"(Y/n), here!" You turned around to see Reiner calling you.

You walked over to their table, sitting beside Reiner. You were about to make a joke, but as soon as you looked up, you saw Connie. You suddenly froze, not expecting him to be on the same table. You became speechless and immediately forgot about the joke.

"Hey, you're spacing out." Connie says, waving a hand at your face.

"S-Sorry." You say, regaining yourself.

"Hey Connie, (y/n) said something about you earlier." Sasha says, munching on her bread.

"What is it?" He asks.

Your eyes widen at what Sasha was trying to do. You looked at her, she was smirking and wiggling her eyebrows at you. You mouthed for her to stop but she didn't listen.

"Oh, she told me-"

"Sasha, please stop." You begged.

"Hmm, let me think about it... No." She smirked.

"Sasha, please. I was only joking at that time." You said, trying to convince her.

"Still no."

"Sashaaa." You whine.

"She said that you eat a lot-"

"SASHA!" You say, tackling her from across the table and jumping on her.

"I'M SORRY!" Sasha screams, struggling to break free from you.

"That's okay (y/n), I tease you a lot too." Connie snickers.

"What?" Your head shot up to look at him.

"I said I tease you a lot." He repeats.

"I know what you said!" You scream.

"Oh, but don't worry, you're so cute when you're annoyed." He says.

"Stop flattering me. It won't work." You pout.

"Aww, you're pouting." He cooes.

"Shut up!" You shout.

"Much cuter when you're angry at me." He says, obviously not listening to you.

"CONNIE!" You say, jumping on him.

"Ah! I'm sorry!"