Chapt. 36

Ella's POV

"Don't even think about touching her ever again. If I see you even looking at her, I might not let you off this easily." He says. He let's go of the guy's wrist and punch him on his jaw.

The guy stumbles back and Damien shut the door closed.

He looked so angry and furious. His jaws were clenched together and it was obvious he was trying to stay calm.

Why did I have to burden people everywhere I go?

I reached out to the door knob but Damien beat me to it.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asks still glaring at the floor.

"Outside. I need to change." I say.

I need to cry.

"There's no way I'm letting you out with all those perverts out there." He says.

"I really have to change." I say again.

I really need to cry.

"No. Wear my clothes." He says.

I sighed and closed my eyes trying to keep the tears in.

"I just need to-" I didn't even finish that sentence before starting to cry in front of Damien. I don't know why.

I don't know why I was crying.

He hugged me and caressed my hair. He whispered sweet nothings into my ear. It almost felt like I've known him for years. Almost.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked softly. I nodded.

He slowly brought me to his bed and we just cuddled before I started talking.

"I just- I wanted to change into something less revealing and more comfortable but then he-he-" I sobbed and sniffled.

"It's okay, Ellie. I'm here now." He says and it felt like something struck in me. I jumped off the bed and looked at him with wide eyes.

I felt dizzy and my head felt like it was being bashed with a hammer.

"Damie?" Was all I said before I totally blacked out.

-•-

Damien's POV

"Ella!" I shouted and caught her before she fell.

I put her on the bed and she stirred a little.

Did she just call me Damie? Does she remember? Is she okay? What's fucking happening?!

"Ellie?" I said in hopes of her replying to me.

"Damie." She says breathless.

"Ellie." I say in relief. "Do you remember me?"

She jolts up.

She looks at me and start crying. She hugs me and bawls her eyes out.

I hug her back and kiss her temple. I caress her hair and hair back.

"I- I missed you." She cries even more. "I'm sorry. I-I sh-should've t-told you."

"Shh. It's okay. I'm okay. Everything's okay." I say.

"It's not! I-I hurt you! You did nothing wrong!" She shouts. "This is all my fault." She cries.

"Let it all out, Princess." I say.

"I remember now. I remember our first kiss. I remember our first unnoffcial date on the plane. I remember you asking me to be your girlfriend and I also remember our break up. I remember Elianna. I remember wishing you were there before my surgery..." As I went on and on, my voice became less enthusiastic and more depressing.

"Shh. It's okay. I'm sorry. I never should've said I regret loving you or I hated you. But those words were never true. I love you with everything I have in me. I love your beautiful eyes that sparkle everytime I buy you food. I love that cheerful part of you that always seem to brighten up my mood. I love your soft lips. I love your cute freckles. I love it when you wear glasses because it makes you look more adorable and nerdy. I love having you around and just talking and laughing with you for hours until you fall asleep in my arms. I love you more than you can think. I love you more than the number of stars in the universe and Elena Ella Garcia, you are the most beautiful person I have ever met. Inside and out." I end my speech with a smile. She blushes and smiles at me.

"Well, I never truly stopped loving you even when I couldn't remember you. You always appeared in my dreams and somehow I knew it was you but my mind wouldn't except it. My heart did and now it's with you, and it always has been. Damien De Ville, you are amazing, charming, adorable and hot. But mostly, you are comforting, caring, kind and the best man any girl could ever ask for. I love you to the moon and back. Going to the moon and back I had to make a stop at one of the stars to tell them how amazing you are. You make me feel like I'm free and careless, you bring the bad out of the good in me. You make me want things I never thought of and do things I never knew I would do. And I know it's been 4 years and I just got my memories back about half an hour ago but I still love you. Damien De Ville, I love you and always have, always will. I love you." She finishes it off with a peck on my cheek. I always loved it when she does that.

We put our foreheads on each other and stare at one another for a couple minutes not really saying anything to each other.

"Will you be my girlfriend, again?" I ask with high hopes.

"No." She says and I felt like dying in a pit hole. "I'd prefer being your wife." She smiles.

"Wife it is." I say and slip a toy rapunzel ring into her finger. Don't ask me where I got it.

She laughs and we just talked and laugh for hours. Like we used to.

-•-
PLEASE READ!!!!
A/n: That just went form 1 to 1000000 am I right? So sad to announce that this book is over. But don't worry I will write an epilogue. I feel so freakin sad now. Ella and Damien are together again now right? That's amazing. I promise the epilogue will be a long one and I have a spin off so wait for that. I've just finished writing about 2,3 chapters and will upload it when I have about 10 or 5.