Happiness (✔️)

Recap: Tickling time for RagLak

Ragini was sleeping on the bed holding Laksh hands, well she was still bind to him, they haven't released them.

Ragini and Laksh managed to sleep on the bed, but her arms were hurting, "Laksh I'm tired and tied on you, please wake up."

Laksh was looking at her, "then let's open the tie." He smiled looking at her.

Ragini looks up, "you are awake?" She frowns and Laksh nods looking at her, "yes I am."

Ragini smiles as bright as possible, "isn't it hurting you?" Laksh shook his head, "no, wait what should hurt me?" He asked her a bit confused.

Ragini rubs her nose on his chest, "I'm talking about me. I'm lying on you not moving a bit."

Laksh rolls and she was now underneath him, "I could have changed our position all the time, but I was thinking of your health."

Ragini smiles, "oh okay, don't you think I would like this here more?" She was moving with her eyes up and down looking at him.

Laksh smirks, "checking me out, nice." He kisses her nose, "let's call someone to open the ties." Ragini said waving with their hands.

Laksh shook his head, "do me a favour." He looked at her confused expression, "favour?" Laksh nods, "move your right hand, which is tied on my left hand and move it in front of our faces." He explain and she did.

The hands were between them, Laksh opens the knot with his mouth and untied the tie with his teeth.

Ragini widen her eyes, "true, smart husband." She said and the hands were free.

"Now your turn Ragini." Laksh moves his right hand and her left hand was moving too.

"Laksh can't you just use the... ahh!" Laksh hold her free hand with his free hand, while shaking his head, "the way I did it."

Ragini nods, she opens the tie with her mouth the exact same way as he did.

Both were getting ready, Ragini was sitting in front of the dresser, she was applying the lip balm.

Laksh was looking at her, "oh wifey I have an idea, please support me

Laksh was looking at her, "oh wifey I have an idea, please support me." Laksh kisses her back head and she smiles holding his hand on her shoulder.

" Laksh kisses her back head and she smiles holding his hand on her shoulder