"Trying to leave already?" Paris joked as she handed Daniel back, making the boy pout as he reached his arms back out for the girl. "I'm sorry this was short. We'll all have to have dinner one night." Will said as Paris nodded her head and she gave the man a hug and the baby a kiss on his cheek. "And if you ever, and I mean ever, need a babysitter, I would love to watch Daniel."

•••

Paris knew right where to go. The familiar sound of chattering coming from the choir room brought a smile to her face as she stepped into the room. "Seriously? A reunion without me? Now I know how Tina feels." Paris said as everyone's eyes landed on her as they all jumped up with happy smiles on their faces, each running up to the girl, hugging her as tight as they could. "Oh, I've missed you all! How has everyone bee-"

"Okay, we need to focus."

"Yeah guys. We've got to focus here. We're in crisis mode. Alright, Glee Club has done so much for all of us. It brought us together, gave us hope, it put us out into the world."

"And it brought some of us home again." Rachel finished as everyone took a seat as if they were teenagers again getting ready for another Glee Club meeting. "Shes y'all in about me." Sam said to everyone in the room, making Paris roll her eyes as a smile was brought to her face knowing he was still the same, goofy guy even after all of these years. "Here's the situation. We need you guys back - not all the time, we realize that you all have lives in other places." Rachel said as Kurt nodded his head. "We've got to get Glee Club in its feet, you know? Especially since some of us are the competition."

"He's talking about Schue and Blaine."

"We need you back. Not all the time, but if you're not here, then the tradition of the club we love so much will be gone. So, we're going to find kids that can bring something to it the same way that we did, and we will mentor them based on our strengths." Everyone in the room listened to what the pair had to say, nodding whenever they needed to. "We are gonna to give McKinley a little taste of what they've been missing." Kurt said with a smirk as he turned the radio up and the familiar beat to 'Take On Me', started to play, making everyone cheer as they stood up, already knowing what to do.

The group ended up in the cafeteria singing the song with bright clothes and smiles. The music was cut off by an angry Sue Sylvester, reminding Paris of all the old times when the older woman would try to sabotage New Directions. "Well that was fun..." Paris said as she led the group back to the choir room. "It was fun while it lasted but I don't think anyone's going to join." Puck said, already giving up as he took a seat, making Paris roll her eyes. "Get your ass up Noah Puckerman. This is not over, we're going to find people to join this damn Glee Club."

Just as Paris was about to continue with her a little motivational speech, her phone began to ring and Victoria's name popped up on the screen. "Sorry I've got to take this." Paris said as she stepped away towards the piano, taking a seat on the bench. "Yes?" Paris answered, expecting Victoria to answer with her usual happy tone but instead, the girl sounded nothing but serious. "You need to get home right now." Victoria said, making Paris' heart drop considering that last phone call she got saying she needed to get home right now was when her brother Finn died. The thought brought tears to her eyes as she answered her friend. "W-what is it? Why do you sound like that?" Paris asked worriedly, catching the attention of everyone in the room. "Look, I don't think we should do this over the phone, but seriously get home as soon as you-"

There was another voice saying something to the girl, not loud enough for Paris to tell who it was. "Vic, who is that?" Paris asked, wondering who could possibly be in her home. Her mom flew back to Washington a few days ago and everyone else she knew was standing in the room. "No, give me the phone back - Justin!" She heard Victoria shout as Paris flinched at the sudden shouts. "Wait, did you say-"