"Remember when you were on the cheerleading squad," Zayn chokes out a laugh and covers his mouth, "And you went out in the middle of the basketball court-"

"Zayn, don't even say it!" I point my chicken wing at him, narrowing my eyes.

"You went out in front of everyone, and tried to do a somersault, and you gave everyone a view of your crotch," He claps a hand over his mouth and laughs again, "And someone took a picture and put it in the yearbook!"

I groan and cover my face with my hands as Zayn claps his hands like a seal and laughs like a hyena. That was the most embarrassing moment ever, and it just so happened to be my senior year. My best friend usually went out out and tumbled during time outs, but she was the only who did it. So of course, me being me, wanted to go out and act like I was going to do some backhand springs too, but nope, I just ran, bent down, and tried to roll over...it didn't work out like I had planned....I gave everyone a view of my goodies.

He never lets me live it down....damn you, Zayn.

"You're a jerk." I mutter, laughing as I clean up our plates.

"You know I had to bring it up." Zayn turns in his chair and watches me, "Love you." He draws out the 'you' and gives me a smirk.

"Ugh, love you too asshole." I smile, flicking him with some water as I wash the dishes.

I get done doing the dishes in a matter of minutes and check my phone. I have two texts from Harry, one missed call from Liam, and another text message from Niall. My thumb freezes over his name, not really wanting to read the message just yet. i lock my phone and set it back down on the counter, I turn towards Zayn, who is looking down at his phone. He looks up at me and smiles.

"Do you have anything planned today?" He asks, getting up from the table and heading into the living room.

"I have work later today at 5, at the library, but that's about it." I say, following him, watching as he takes as he takes a seat on the couch, "What about you?"

"Well, my train leaves in about two hours, I was hoping you could drive me to the station." He smiles, patting the seat next to him, I go and sit next to him, covering my legs with a pillow for warmth.

"You already bought a train ticket? I could have drove you to Luke's place." I frown.

He chuckles, "It's a four hour drive there, and a four hour drive back, I wasn't going to make you do all that."

"Oh, that's true, but still." I say, turning on the TV, "Well, what should we do for the next two hours?"

"Can we watch a movie and just like, sit here?" He asks, putting an arm over the couch and behind my neck, "I've just missed being in your presence."

We both laugh, "What movie?"

"Do you have The Lifegaurd?" He asks, a smile growing on his face.

"It's on Netflix," I smile, turning on the WII with the remote, "Just so happens to be in my list on there."

"Jus' so happens to be my favorite movie." He says, and I nod my head.

"Mine too." I say, pressing the movie to play it.

...

I dropped Zayn off at the train station and waited with him while his train came, which wasn't that long. He had promised to call me as soon as he got home, and told me his plans for the rest of his stay. I also made sure to tell him to not say anything to Niall about me thinking about seeing him, because I don't want him to get his hopes up just in case I say no. I'm just...I'm still not sure if I want to see him. Harry would probably murder me if he found out, he's a little angry about Zayn staying with me, but he has nothing to worry about. I don't want them, I want Harry. He shouldn't be worried.