Things Will Get Better

I stirred in bed as a slowly started to wake up. This time unlike the last, I woke up in my room instead of the hospital. "Thank god." I mumbled getting up a little to quickly causing a shooting pain to my head. I immediately laid back down. I grabbed my phone to check what I've missed while I've been "gone". I checked my messages first.

Grace: Oh my god are you okay?! I heard what happened.

Talya: Tori, what should I name my new puppy.

Mom: VICTORIA WHERE ARE YOU.

I scrolled through the rest and stopped I one particular name. Payte's.

Payte Parker: call me when you awake, I wanna make sure you're okay. :(

A smile slowly crept onto my face. I dialed his number and mimicked the ring the phone made until he answered.

"Tori?"

"No."

"Tori I know this is you."

"But it isn't."

"I know your voice." I could hear him snicker.

"This is Juan Pablo." I said starting to laugh.

"Well Juan Pablo my parents want me to invite you over to dinner If you're feeling better." He said it in a tone that I knew he was rolling his eyes.

"Juan Pablo would like that very much."

"Well I have to get ready for tonight so I'll see you tonight then?" By his tone of voice I could tell that now he was smiling.

"Yes Payte you will." I made my voice high and girly.

Before I hung up I asked him one last thing.

"Payte things will get better right?" I thought of everything that has happened so far.

"I know it will Tori I promise." Jen sighed really loud.

"I'll see you soon then." I sighed also.

"Alright love you." A smile shot upon my face.

"Love you too." I pressed end to our conversation and looked at my mirror to see my reflection. I whispered his words to hope they were true.

'Things will get better I promise.'

___________________________

Short but sweet (: how have you all been?