Chapter 7

His home was clean... Extremely clean.

Looks really were deceiving. The outside of the modest home looked simple enough but the inside screamed wealth and power.

Expensive vases. Monochromatic shades of furniture but the floors seemed to sparkle. A small bansai tree sat on a pedestal next to the door and I smelled no smoke.

I was given a simple t-shirt that swallowed up my small body and a pair of fluffy shorts.

On the third day, I finally left my room for something other than to use the bathroom. My stomach cramped painfully, I couldn't hold off my hunger any longer. Yuji provided me with regular meals but my anxiety was so high that I couldn't keep food down. I drank more water during those first three days than I had in my entire life.

I was officially on my third week of living with Yuji when he stumbled into the house drunk one night. His laughter and the commotion he had caused woke me from my sleep. Yuji was a heavy drinker when he did drink and I would've labeled him a alcoholic but he knew how to control it most days. Bottled and bottles of booze turned up all the house and in the weirdest places, I should add.
I found a bottle of Umeshu sticking out of a vase when I was wiping down the floors of the front room but decided not to confront him about it. This wasn't my home and I was just grateful that he hadn't forced himself on me or made me partake in any humiliating acts with him.

My eyes fluttered a bit and I rolled over to resume my sleep until I heard a loud shatter, no doubt one of the large vases in the living room area. My body jerked at the sound and I wasn't going to leave the room for fear of one of Yuji's enemies breaking in.

The need to sleep had been diminished and I listened to him ramble in his intoxicated state until everything went quiet some time later. Even though the door to my room was closed, I could still make out a few words. My hearing was selective but when it got really quiet, I could hear everything. Around that time, my bladder also decided that it needed to be emptied. I exited the room making little to no noise at all and relieved myself as quickly as I could.

The trouble started when I slid the door open only to come face to chest with a very drunk and very handsome Yakuza boy. Yuji's suit jacket was gone and his hair was hanging in his eyes. Both of his forearms were pressed against the door frame and he was leaning slowly toward me. He squinted his eyes first before realization struck him and he smirked.

I backed away from the door frame and wrapped my arms around myself. Yuji walked into the bathroom and approached me with his hands outstretched. The shirt sleeves were rolled up to reveal the tattoos on his arms. I ducked underneath his arms and dodged his attempt to grab me. He laughed when he stumbled and I was inching out of the bathroom quietly when Yuji called my name.

"Maaaagggggiiiieeeeee..."

I turned to give him a piece of my mind but blushed when I saw that he had discarded his shirt.