(Holy crap this is so long wtf)
r e d:
1. How was your first kiss?
-Interesting. I like tackled the person I was dating at the time into a kiss. Which seems like a fun idea but I tipped the chair over and we both fell hard onto the concrete floor.
2. What do you love about yourself?
-My sensitivity. The fact that I can empathise with people and perhaps even make them feel better because I feel so deeply for them.
3. When was the last time you warmed your hands in front of a fire?
-Last October on my family's annual camping trip.
4. Would you rather watch a sunrise or a sunset?
-Sunset because it's really cold being outside for a sunrise.
5. What's the best thing about summer?
-The sun being out in the evening so I can just chill outside late at night.
o r a n g e:
1. What makes you warm inside?
-Seeing my friends genuinely happy.
2. What is your favorite Halloween tradition?
-We watch Wizard of Oz while carving pumpkins. I have no idea how that started, my mom has no idea either, but it's what we do.
3. What is the last thing you learned?
-Je suis mort means I died in French.
4. When's the last time you felt obsessed?
5. What is your favorite article of clothing?
-Scarves. They're fashionable and great for dysphoria.
y e l l o w:
1. If you could have any view from your bedroom what would you choose?
-I really want the view I had when I lived in Hawaii. We were 5 minutes away from the beach so we just saw the aggresive turquoise waves every morning.
2. What's your favorite thing to do on a sunny day?
-Just sit outside and read. Sometimes bask in the sun like a cat.
3. What do you consider lucky?
-I don't know, I'm not really superstitious.
4. What made you smile today?
-Timothy cursing out our toaster for 10 minutes straight because he accidentally burned his waffles.
5. What makes you happy?
-Getting to interact with people online, like it's really cool to me that I can have conversations with people I'll probably never meet face to face.
g r e e n:
1. What's your favorite thing to do outside?
-I like just sitting quietly and letting nature happen.
2. Do you like camping?
-Yes. Just as long as I don't have to set up the tent. I'm lazy and also will probably end up hitting one of the smaller people in the head with a pole.
3. What would you spend $1000 on?
-I would put it towards either my college fund or my surgery fund.
4. What's your job/ What do you want to do as a job?
-I want to be a forensic psychologist or a professional writer.
b l u e:
1. What do you do when you're sad?
-I shut down. I'll curl up and try to fit in the smallest place possible. Like people will just legit find me under desks and stuff.
2. What are some things you do when you can't sleep?
-I create more drafts, I read, I lie in bed yelling at myself to get some sleep.
3. What was the best non-romantic night you've had?
-There's so many. Anytime Tem comes over tbh. He's just such a huge dork.
4. What kind of covers do you have on your bed?
-I have one sheet and then like six fuzzy blankets.
5. Who is the last person you told a secret to?
-No idea. Probably Susan. I tell her a lot of my secrets.
p u r p l e:
1. What's your astrological sign?
-Barely a Taurus. If I was born a half hour later I'd be a Gemini.
2. What's the best piece of advice you've recieved?
-You don't have to cater your appearance to somebody else's idea of gender.
3. When's the last time you've followed your instincts?
4. What's your favorite food?
-It changes so much I swear. Typically everything that has the most carbs possible.
5. What's your secret dream?
-To be a singer/songwriter.
YOU ARE READING
Tea With the Trolley WitchRandom
A more accurate random book. Technically the 2nd random book, but honestly you do not need to read Medusa's Leghairs to understand me. This will have randomness in it, so prepare yourself I guess.