Chapter 6: know thy enemy

Be back from my 2 days of exile, greet the avengers and be greeted as a returning hero.

Recieve news of not only Fat-tard's removal from the school but also the elimination of Biwwy and Gigatard, find out Soulja boi had a hand in their elimination.

Davai komrades!

Celebrate the 33% completion milestone with coca cola and chocolate concrete cake

Soulja boi then informs me of the 6 remaining tards, this boy is on a rampage!

Friends now directly associate themselves with S.B

New Intel recieved:

Target 1: Bugzy

BIO: low-class Mutt-tard, 5'3", skinny, black, looks like the "deez nuts" guy if he was bug-eyed, got a mouth like a horses.

Target 2: Dumptruck

BIO: Morbidly obese downie girl who wears an ungodly amount of pink, some mogryn lover who wants to be a pretty marine.

Target 3: The Uruk-hai

BIO: a morbidly obese somalian mutt-tard, hangs around a lot with bugzy and harasses girls, kinda like the black equivalent of the "my fault twins"

Target 4: The furfag

BIO: Blatantly homo aspie, wears a rainbow fox-tail on his belt, tries to "nuzzle" any guy who gets near him

Target 5: The watcher

BIO: downie with beerbottom lensed glasses, nothing too specific, just a typical downie

Target 6: Shitbox

BIO: Morbidly obese white downie with 0 bowel or bladder control.

Spend the lunch period learning the tard's routes and itinerary, avengers are divided 1 to each tard

The black "My fault twins have no wranglers, neither does furfag and shitbox, dumptruck and the watcher are under heavy protection though.

The 2 most placid tards remaining...

Given heavy guard.

Whereas 2 sexual predators, an annoying fur-spazz and a downie with no bowel or bladder contorl walk free?

tardlogic.exePostpone offensive until the next day, formulate plans to defeat the blacktards and the scat-fetish-furfag tagteam.

The next day, infiltrate tard HQ and sneak furfag's personal laptop

Hack that shit

Username was user, password was password

Lose 1 million dorra tards!

plug in USB stick containing the "Die furfag" folder.

transfer executable file and a video into a hidden folder on his laptop

Quickly logout and plant the laptop back inside Tard HQ.

Executable file causes a video containing loud, aggressive, anime kiddie porn to play whenever he logs in, it also disables the mousepad, thankyou creepy weeb-nerd friends in the "A.V club"

and now we wait.

Skipping ahead 1 hour later, autistic screeching resonates through the entire school building.

Bomb detonated, yes!

People running out of classrooms to see what's going on, teachers can't stop them.

Check this shit out

Whole classroom of students looking on in disgust at this furry spazz, teacher is furious, furfag instantly gets dragged off to principal fuckpuppet

Walk back to class as if everything is normal.

Meet up with avengers at break

Word travels quickly in these halls it would seem, avengers know about the tard watching kiddie porn in class.

Learn of how the watcher was eliminated by P.Z, P.Z didn't like what watcher liked.

watcher mad, watcher smash.

P.Z smash harder

break watcher's glasses, and his nose.

EZPZ

Dumptruck got herself into trouble by dry humping a kid in graphics shop.

PANDEMONIUM! ANARCHY IN THE UK!

Only the blacks and shitbox to go now...

Lunch soon arrives...

Move into position at the agreed upon chokepoint for shitbox, students passing through, everything seems normal when.

3 tard wranglers are accompanying not only shitbox but the blacks too.

Fuck! mission aborted!

Learn that principal fuckpuppet has been watching me ever since my return from one of the teacher's pet students in the school.

The game has evolved.

Going to need to be smarter from now on.

Cease all counter-tard opperations for the rest of the day.

Begin work on new protocols.

Return home and discover fuckpuppet had contacted all of my compatriot's parents to inform them of their child's prejudice towards tards.

do so in text form, the most cowardly way.

discover that they were grounded without their phones or computers for a week.

But who will play runescape with me?!

Contact drummer and soulja boi's.

Initiate shadow protocol.