I Can't Let You Go

Hey guys,

I am back for my 2nd book "I Can't Let You Go" it's a Romance story and it's different from normal Romance and I hope you like it guys and I am going to update this story daily so please support me like you supported my 1st story

Thank you 🙏

Love is a beautiful thing but couples are the one who complicating their lives

Love is a beautiful thing but couples are the one who complicating their lives. Love is based on trust, honesty and compromises if a couple has these qualities then they are made for each other and soulmate, they will have a fairy tale ending. I also got a fairy tale ending 10 years ago but now I am heartbroken and soulless and I have to prove my honesty and win my husband's trust.

I want divorce from you and my kids will be with me... I won't give you custody and I won't permit you to see my children...    ( I am stunned to speak my heart broke into million pieces , I want to hate this man for not trusting me and for trusting her but I can't because I love him too much )

Why can't you trust me??? I am your wife for god sake... don't you love me???

You were my only true love Ella but now you are dead to me so is my true love for you. ( I am not able to breathe hearing his words)

Please Drake believe me I can't let you go because I can't live without you.... hell!!! I can't even breathe without you.
(He just saw me with those cold eyes which once showed only love for me. I wish I could die now but I have to prove him my innocence .... I can't let him think about me like I am a back stabbing Bitch and my children I can't live without them.)

you don't love me now, ok but once you loved me right? Not for me, not for our children but for the life we lived for 10 years for the love once you had in me, please give me 2 weeks time, I will prove my innocence if not I will give you divorce and I won't see my children as you wished and if I prove my innocence to you , what will you do??? 

I will do anything you want Ella... you have my words...

(I smiled faintly, you can forget everything Drake but not me. You are my true love Drake and I won't give up on my love for you and our children...)