02 | benefits

Not sure if you want to join the Aesthete Committee? Well consider these factors and benefits for you.

  1) Recognition. Joining a group account will enable more people to know and recognize you, especially if you are an aspiring writer, graphic designer, or the likes.

  2) Experience. Joining the Aesthete Committee will give you experience through your chosen field. We guarantee that it will teach you to be persistent, teach you how to manage your time, and teach you how to work with a team.

  3) Followers. Some of the Aesthete Committee services will have people lining up, and this will include an increase in follower count. And aside from that, each member is already guaranteed one follow from the Aesthete Committee.

  4) Awareness. Unlike other communities, the Aesthete Committee is passionate about animal rights and the environment. Learn something new about our planet by joining and knowing how to make change. Our planet is slowly dying because of climate change, and animals are becoming endangered. Raise awareness, make your voice be heard. Remember that all issues; feminism, terrorrism, gay rights, politics, and poverty -- these fundamentals will not even exist if our home planet itself will be lost in a couple of years.