Prologue

Precious boy. All alone, no one understands him. He just wants to stay up longer. Just wants for one night to go past his bedtime. Well, all your dreams are about to come true, my beautiful, poor, lost boy.

The silent kidnapper looks through the window, an evil grin on his face. His shadow slipping through the cracks, unlocking it from the inside. The only thing between him and the child now was a particular fairy.

The fairy stomped her foot against the window sill, she was tired and wanted to go home. The ringing bell of her irritation just made the young man chuckle. After some mischievous convincing, she agreed and sprinkled golden dust all over the sleeping boy. Rubbing his eyes, the boy woke up.

"Who are you?" He asked, yawning the sleepiness away.

"No one special, just someone who knows how all you want to do is play. Well I know a good place for you, it's called Neverland."

"What's Neverland?"

"Why only the most magical place on earth. There's no strict parents, no school," the kidnapper smiled slyly through his teeth. "and no bed times."

"Really!?" The boy asked happily, sitting straight up in his bed in an instant.

"Of course, but the only way to get there is to fly."

"Yeah right." He scoffed, slinking back down in his bed.

"It's true. Just think happy thoughts."

The sleepy boy concentrated, thinking of how his nanny made cookies, how his dad and him wrestled, and recently him and his mom picking out names for his soon to be younger brother. In a matter of moments, he started to float.

"Attaboy! Now off to Neverland!"

The boy swirled around the room then exited through the window. Soon they were above the city, watching as London night-life continued beneath them.

They reached Neverland, and both boys landed softly on the beach. They ran until an enormous tree full of tunnels and tree houses appeared. "Lost boys!" Called out the 'napper. Like servants to their master, tons of boys from every race, background, size, and nationality came flooding out the tree. "Lost boys, meet Little Rabbit."

The boy giggled, "That's not my name!"

The master of the lost boys glared at the young boy, smiled, patted him on the head, and says, "Yes it is, remember."

The young boy blinks a few times, and nods. "Oh yeah!"

I feel like I just forgot something.

The child just shakes this feeling and goes into the tree with all lost boys following him. In the middle of the tree, underground is a spacious room. In the corner is a beautiful red wooden box with faded golden leaves carved out. The kidnapper puts a coin in the chest.

"Congratulations Little Rabbit! You are now a lost boy!" The boy announces.

"But you still haven't told me your name!" Little Rabbit protests.

"Oh goodness me! I forgot that minor detail." He smiles, darkness oozing from his teeth.

"I'm Peter Pan."