I

Note
Sorry the chapter came out around two days late, It somehow got deleted and I had to start from scratch again(>○<).
-V

~

Cracked cobblestone lined the alley, buildings casting shadowy figures across the walls of the narrow space, The limited plant life clawing it's way out of the rocky base. Clear notes of the Blue Danube pierced the air, coming from a short, green haired boy with his hands held out, stepping one foot in front of another.

A fabric halfmask with lines of pastel blue, pink and white was tucked under his chin, a small smirk present on his face.

It's been so long since I've seen Kacchan! Hopefully he won't recognize me... I think my disguise is good enough though.

With the grand gates of UA high looming in view, Izuku slipped the mask over his face, joining the trickle of students strolling from the street in through the the open doors.

Quieting his cheerful noise, he observed that the school displayed a copious amount of space even for a walkway. On the lush lawn trees were given a large birth and plants were arranged haphazardly but in what appeared to be randomly generated patterns, feathery ferns placed with wide petaled flowers while herbs like lavender were placed with miniscule roses climbing to escape their soil.

A large scale map of the campus was glued evenly over a generous portion for a wall, estimates for walking time scrawled by a student in the past, faded slightly like the map it descibed. Izuku scanned the hurried writing to find 2A was around ten minutes from where he was standing.

Guess I'd better get walking, or else I'd be late on my first day.

Running a hand up from the shaven sides of his hair, he started walking towards where the map directed him. As he walked, he started discussing his teachers with himself.

The risk they caused was exponentially bigger than he thought they might need to be, and with the incorporation of dorms Nedzu and the teacher of 1A last year had announced, he would need to be careful. Patrols would need to be cut down to when he could do them safely, checking up on select individuals that caught his attention would be shortened and left to foggy and dim days to better hide him...

As he mumbled incessantly, he didn't notice how close a spiky haired duo of ash blond and bloody crimson hair had become before they had nearly come apoun him.

Turning around a clear windowed corner, Izuku found a wedge shaped hole in the stones at his feet and hurriedly caught his foot in it. Though he closed his eyes as his ears pounded and throat closed at the sensation of being in free fall, he never felt the ground he had momentarily seen rushing towards him.

Peeling an eye open he searched his surroundings to find the boys he had noticed turning the next corner, already past by. Breathing a sigh of relief, Izuku turned as best as he could mid air to see the seemingly petite brown haired girl.

Ochako Uraraka, quirk Zero Gravity. Previously Class 1A.

"Release!" As her pink patched fingers touched each other she rushed forward to help him gently from the air, setting him on the ground and brushing off imaginary dust from his jacket.

"Sorry about using my quirk on you without asking. I just thought it would be bad luck for someone to fall on the first day, " She apologized.

"It's no big deal, thank you for helping me!" Izuku's eyes crinkled as he smiled, swinging his hand down from his mouth gently in a silent language. Uraraka waved enthusiastically as she jogged off in the direction he was headed to join a long haired girl with a bow tied in the back, arms positioned oddly in front of her body.

He could almost swore he head a voice say "kero" every once in a while as he followed them to the half filled classroom.

Izuku sat at a bench positioned in the hallway as he waited for the teacher who, as he heard second hand, was always cutting it close to the final bell. He could hear a boy shouting at someone to get their feet off their desk and chuckled.

Gee, I wonder who that could be.

True to the rumor, Aizawa showed up a little before the bell, a yellow bag slung over his shoulder, gesturing for Izuku to follow him into the classroom. After the attention of the class was procured, Aizawa pointed at him and gave a brief and vague explaintion that he, Izuku Midoriya, would be join the class this year.

"Treat him as you do your other peers."

"Woah, Aizawa-sensei why did he transfer in second year?"

"Figure it out yourself outside of class."

"How come he's able to join, Hitoshi-kun could only join once Mineta was expelled, " Kaminari burst out, with Mina nodding along with what he had said.

"Special circumstances," Aizawa looked around at the raised hands and sighed. "Why don't you take this period to get yourself aquainted with your new peer, I'm going to sleep."