Chapter 14: Left me

-Edited- 

Chapter 14 

Faith POV

Papa did it. He actually left me with these people I don't even know. Although Papa told me Olivia is going to be here.

I stopped crying after a while when Papa left because I lost hope he'd even come back. Well, at least the people here are nice.

Right now I'm in the playroom with a lady who seems to be nice.

"Hi Faith, My name is Charlotte but you can call me Char if it's hard for you to pronounce."

I just smiled. I don't really trust anybody here.

"So Faith, Olivia will be here in a while till then you want to colour?"

I nodded excitedly. She just laughed. I started to colour while she sat beside me. She seems nice, maybe I should talk to her.

"Char? Will my Papa come back to take me or did he leave me here forever?"

I asked, still colouring. She looked kind of shocked.

"Of course, he would come back, sweetie. He loves you so much. Why would you ask such a thing?"

"No reason."

I shrugged.

"So sweetie, tell me a bit about yourself. I want to get to know you."

She smiled. I decided to tell her about myself. I smiled.

"I like to colour. I like to watch Sofia the First and I also like the colour pink! And I love my Papa very much. What about you Char?"

I asked joyfully.

"I like the colour purple, I like to cook, I like to sing and so much more sweetie."

She said, smiling. And then Olivia came.

"HI, FAITH!!!"

She said, running to me. I got up and ran back to her.

"HI, OLI"

Char just laughed. And the rest of the day was amazing. I can't wait to tell Papa if  he comes back. I like Char a lot.

Zander's POV

I went to my office to see my mom there. This is going to be a long day without my baby girl.

"Hello, Mother."

I greeted, taking a seat on my chair.

"Oh, hi Zander. Where is that peasant of yours? You got rid of her?"

I was fuming with anger but I'm in the office and to maintain the decorum, I calmed down.

"No mother. She is at daycare because you are being selfish. She is such a sweetheart, mother. What mistake did she do that you fucking hate her so much?"

"Watch your language, Zander. And are you blind? Look at her bo-"

"What about her body mom? It looks perfectly fine to me."

"No! It's filled with scars and it's ugly and no grandchild of mine should look like that."

"I don't care, mom. I love her. Cut the crap mom, why are you here?"

"To check on the peasant of course, if she's gone!"

I hit my hand on the table and said,

"Stop calling her a peasant, mother. She has a name! I'm not getting rid of her and that's final. Also, don't you dare lay a finger on her! If you do, I will come for you, watch out."