(S.1) Chapt.15 - All's Fair

Start from the beginning

Now, Rocky was placed in a hot seat. It wasn't his job to tell Chase's story, even if he knew. Plus, maybe Chase wasn't just ready yet. Although, he felt bad for her.

But, for now, he's trying to quiver out of this sweat-drenched situation. It was sort of suffocating him... "I... D-don't know Skye... Why don't you ask him?" He suggested, as he slowly eases him self.

Another sigh from Skye was followed "He's busy... I mean, if he's not comfortable, it'll be fine if doesn't tell me" she then smiled at him.

Rocky just stared at her, and somehow, Skye answered his inaudible thought "And no, don't give me pity Rocky" she smiles once more, then looked at the tv.

A smirk slowly crept on his mouth. He slowly stood up. But Skye, for being an alert pup, heard his beanbag ruffle. Swiftly, her head turns to him. She found nesr the exit.

"Rocky. Don't you dare..." she threatened, giving him a death glare. Rocky just laughs "What? Isn't this what friends do?" He teased then ran outside yelling Chase's name like a crazy little kid, who's running away from the squabble they created between their sibling/s.

It was no surprise that it got Chase's attention. What's more, is it even attracted Marshall, Zuma and Rubble's attention. "Zuma, dude. What wwong?" He asked with confused face.

"Yeah, you seem happy to see... Chase?" Rubble said it in a confused way, then looked at his confused Dalmatian friend.

Back to the mixed breed pup, he kept yelling his name "Chase! Chase! Skye wants to ask--" before he could finish his sentence unabridged.

Skye had tackled him to the ground. "Rocky. I. Swear." She muttered lowly as she looked at him directly in the eyes. Then again, Rocky laughed "I don't care Skye. My job's done anyways. Wanna know why? Cause he's facing right in front of you already" then he smirked victoriously.

Her cherry eyes then had opened its widest. She dramatically lifted her head up, to see a confused German Shepherd standing before them.

"Skye?" Was all he could say. The Cockapoo looked at Rocky one last time, before she ran inside the look-out.

"What did you do Rocky?" Marshall asked, approaching along with the other pups. "It's what did I do to help Skye" he corrected. Now this made everyone wondering what possibly this mixed breed could have done to Skye that made her run away.

"Come Zuma, let's talk to her" Chase says, as he points him to the door, Rocky then coughed "I think you're the only one who's going to check on her" then wraps an arm around Zuma to refrain him from moving.

Chase tilted his head in confusion. Rocky rolls his eyes "In simplicity. She want to talk to you" and with that said. Chase knew right away she's trying to talk to her.

But what could it be about, making her drop it? He wonder why. "Are you sure you won't... Think anything as jusy plain friends"

Marshall choked when he heard upon this "Friends?" Then the four male pups started to snicker "Guys. I swear." Chase started.

"Okay! Okay! Just go ahead and talk to Skye--" Rubble pushed him. Chase looked at them ince more then proceeded.

Rubble laughed to himself and said "--your soon to be girlfriend" then the four shared a high-five and continues to play. "Get ready and hide! If I see you. I splash you!! Weady, set, go hide ow be splashed!!" Zuma yelled as he carried a bucket filled with water.

With no hesitation, Rocky disappeared within a blink of an eye. In the distance, they could hear Rocky scream "NOOOOOO NOT THIS GAMEEEEE". "ROCKY STOP SCREAMING! ZUMA WILL DETECT YOU WITH IT!!" Marshall yelled to the running Rocky he can't see.