Part seven: She's The One

A few months later

Everything went well in mine and Jarad's life. We both saw each other almost everyday and we even went on trips together.

Today I wanted to open up about my feelings towards him. We were currently in Europe for his tour. Amsterdam to be exact. He loved it here, he could legally smoke a blunt here and no one would care.

I made us breakfast and then woke him up. "Jarad! I made pancakes, come eat." I yelled, he quickly got to the kitchen and smiled. Damn I love him. "Can we talk?" I asked him and he frowned but nodded his head. "Sure. Sup?" He replied. "Please don't hate me, but I love you Jarad. Spending this much time with you made me love you even more." I said looking away, scared for his reaction. "Damn Val." He said,  I didn't know what to say to that so I got back to washing the dishes. "You know that I like to be with you, and you know that you mean a lot to me. But I don't wanna hurt you, like ever. I don't wanna get you involved in my world. You're a good person and I don't wanna suck you into that." I heard him say that and I simply nodded, I felt my stomach turn and I ran over to the toilet.

Damn hearing him say all of this got me nauseous.
He followed me. "Are you sick?" He asked.
"I guess so."

I walked over the our bed to lay down. He followed me as he sat down next to me.
"You know Val, I love you too."
"Really?"
I looked up and saw him chuckle. "Yes i do."
My heart melted.
He got closer as he softly kissed my forehead.
"You mine."
I wrapped my arms around him. I never wanted this moment to end. My best friend loved me back!

Later that day

Me and Juice we're walking around in Amsterdam. We both loved this city. A few fans passed us by and some asked Jarad to take a picture with them. I lt still felt weird though. But all I could possibly think about was that he loved me back.
He looked at me and kissed me, first time he ever kissed me in public. I felt amazing.

We went back to our hotel and both got into our comfortable clothes.
Jarad got his rolling tray out of his suitcase and grinded some weed up in his grinder. "Gonna roll it extra thick so we can celebrate that damn love." He chuckles, ugh so cute. "I think i'm passing for tonight baby. I don't feel well." He raised an eyebrow at me as he continued to roll his blunt. "You want me to get you anything else?" He asked me and I told him not to. He placed the blunt between his lips and reached for his lighter. He lit the blunt and slowly inhaled the smoke. "You're missing out! This dutch weed is great." I laughed and nodded. "Bet."
I wrapped my arms around him resting my head on his chest.

Time passed by and I noticed him being hella quiet.
"Sup?" I asked, he looked at me and didn't say anything. "Yo, why u ignoring me like that?" I grabbed the remote and turned the tv off.
He sighed. "There's nothing, i'm good i'm just tryna watch tv."
I knew he was lying. "No, tell me wassup."
He ignored me again as he kept scrolling through his phone. I got up and stood in front of him now taking his phone. "Yo who are you? Some teacher or what?" He yelled trying to get his phone back. "No I just want you to talk to me." I told him, he sighed. "I can't tell you, just stop."
"Why not huh?"
"I don't know if i'm ready for a relationship Val."