Chapter 21|One day...

Will's POV

"Hey, Will! Wait up!"

I turn my head and see Ryder running up to me. My heart sinks a little, but I force a smile. "Oh, hey Ryder," I pretend like nothing's wrong. "How come you weren't at the dorm as often for the last few days?" He asks. "Uh, there was something happening with Taylen and I was helping her," I lie, closing my locker. "Oh, is everything okay now?" He asks, concerned. I just nod, almost wishing this conversation was over. I close my locker and start walking to library. Ryder follows. "You okay?" He asks. "Y-Yeah, why?" I lie again, as I open the door. Ryder frowns. "No reason..." He says. "I'm going to the dorm...see you," I just nod, finding it hard to speak.

———————————————————————————————————————

Time jump because I'm lazy :/

———————————————————————————————————————

I glance up from my book when the lights dim. Must be closing, times flies when you've got a good book. I close the book and start heading out to the dorms.

When I get there and open the door, Ryder's sitting at the desk, and quickly closes a sketchbook when he sees me. "H-hey Will," He says. "Hey. What're doing?" I ask, closing the door behind me and sitting on the couch. "Just drawing..." He says. I didn't know he draws, that's cool. "Oh, cool. What were you drawing?" I kinda want to see. "N-Nothing! I mean, it's not important.." He says, his face red. I raise an eyebrow but don't question any further. I open my book to the page I was up to and continue reading.

//switch to Ryder's POV. Holy cow this is way easier than using the '-' thing //

I slowly open my sketchbook again, making sure Will isn't looking. I flip the page to the one I was drawing on and find myself tracing over the outline of the 3D heart I had drawn, the perfect lines making it practically pop out of the paper. (Can you tell how hard I worked on that single sentence?) I stare at the three words written in the middle of the heart, glance at Will. Maybe someday...

Hiya Cuties!! Happy happy Easter! Hope you guys liked this chapter, I'm sorry it took so long for me to update. I've dealing with, well, a lot. But i'm improving and getting better. Also, thank you guys so so so much for 500 views!! That's just awesome, I can't believe where this cringy book alphas gotten me. XD

Also, in a couple weeks time, i'm going to be getting a Wacom drawing tablet! So hopefully I could make some sort of art book, if you guys and gals would want to see that. I'm not very good at art, but I mean...i'm decent.

Anyways, thank you again for reading and i'll see you in the next chapter. Bai Cuties!! ❤️😉